How To Record a gameplay
Big Grin 
How do I record a gmod gameplay ?
I want to post a BR on someone but how do I record that ?
There is no replay system in Garry's Mod if that is what you are looking for. You would have needed to record the event at the time with a program like Fraps, Camtasia studio, or any other free desktop recording software.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
There is a software on steam that is called ''PlayClaw'' (that costs = no watermarks & good quality) that you can easily find on steam and buy it from there. Otherwise there is a pretty good free software that is called ''Bandicam'' (Free software = Watermark) that still has a pretty good quality in the videos you record.

On playclaw you can also set a ''Pree Recorder'' in a optional time so you can record before even starting recording.
Bandicam, fraps and other recording things are vastly overrated on the server and are practically useless in every situation that is fast. Problem with the recording software is that you have to press the button first and then it records, 95% of the time this means you will miss out on the actual evidence needed on BR's, cdms and rdms for example.

Jono was the first one to tell me about "shadowplay" it is integrated in the Nvidia software. with the press of a button, it saves the last 5 minutes(or whatever timeframe you want) of whatever the fuck you have been doing in the game, making it excellent to ban players.
(11-06-2015, 10:30 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: Bandicam, fraps and other recording things are vastly overrated on the server and are practically useless in every situation that is fast. Problem with the recording software is that you have to press the button first and then it records, 95% of the time this means you will miss out on the actual evidence needed on BR's, cdms and rdms for example.

Jono was the first one to tell me about "shadowplay" it is integrated in the Nvidia software. with the press of a button, it saves the last 5 minutes(or whatever timeframe you want) of whatever the fuck you have been doing in the game, making it excellent to ban players.

Also the good thing about shadowplay is that it doesn't tank your FPS like most recording software does, it is also quite versatile in how you want the video to come out.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]