Trucks on CityRP
Looks interesting, RP points or an hour limit would be nice to keep the minges away.
[Image: lqXMqKP.png]
This still being spoken about?
Regards, Midget

Good idea ++
Rather than Rp points, how about like 1000 hours gain on the server?

1-5 Rp points needed

With 10-15 rp points, limits the people that have put dedication into the server, but no recognition.
(04-02-2016, 02:49 PM)Aston Wrote: Rather than Rp points, how about like 1000 hours gain on the server?

1-5 Rp points needed

With 10-15 rp points, limits the people that have put dedication into the server, but no recognition.

1000 hours? Fuck me that would be bad. Possibly maybe 200 hours? 1000 way to much since only around 20-40 players have 1000+ hours and half of them don't play of FL anymore.
Regards, Midget

Would be nice if this would actually happen and not just be an suggestion!
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
I'd prefer to have a time limit rather than an RPP limit. I'm a good roleplayer but I've never received any RPP because, from what I've seen, they're usually only given out during a large event which I prefer to stay away from.

EDIT: Also, there's not really much practical use for the trucks. I'd love to have them implemented, but there's little-to-no reason to actually have them other than "for the roleplay". It could end up not being cost-efficient or worth the time and energy to acquire.
(04-04-2016, 11:43 AM)Scruffman Wrote: I'd prefer to have a time limit rather than an RPP limit. I'm a good roleplayer but I've never received any RPP because, from what I've seen, they're usually only given out during a large event which I prefer to stay away from.

EDIT: Also, there's not really much practical use for the trucks. I'd love to have them implemented, but there's little-to-no reason to actually have them other than "for the roleplay". It could end up not being cost-efficient or worth the time and energy to acquire.
If you delivered the stuff on the truck in time you get money for it, that would be awesome
Can we get this because this is such an amazing idea.
Changed my mind on this, we'd need a different map for these to work.

2P with trucks would be nice.