Trucks on CityRP
5RPP is plenty I mean its a fucking truck hundreds of servers have them on with no requirements, just a little expensive. I also wouldn't mind seeing like UPS vans or stuff to that effect.
[Image: giphy.gif]
More content is good content? Cheese
I like that this has come to an discussion, since i do work as a truckdriver i find this very interesting.

As stated several times above, this would have some sort of requirements to purchase i.e 15-20 Rpp's, certain amount of hours and also cost somewhere around 300.000-500.000 otherwise i can imagine the minges and CDMers go "happy hour".
Ohhh! Yes!
Add please!
I see people suggesting RPP to be able to use this, but can't help but think that they have the RPP already to get one straight off.

So lets put the RPP at 80 just so no one can get one straight off and it makes it even for all Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 4 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • Haarek, Marty, goigle!, Link
I don't think "minges" is a very good argument considering you can buy a FIRETRUCK for 1000$ right off the bat.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Rylund, Marty, Link
I'd love to see trucks being implemented, however I do not think that it should require CRAZY amounts of roleplay points. Why should the truck require 15-20RPP? The argument everyone comes up with is "mass CDM" and reason alike, how often do you see people with the bus go on a mass cdm spree? I haven't seen that atleast. The bus "only" requires you to have a total of 5 roleplay points in order to use it.
IF and only IF we're adding the truck and limiting it by RPP, I believe we should limit it to MAX 5-10 RPP.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Link
I actually don't believe this would be a good implement, due to the size of the map. I'd rather see other vehicles that could open up different RP, for example a tow truck for recovery but also criminal chop shop missions etc.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Rylund, Awestruck
(02-23-2016, 09:24 AM)DVN Wrote: I actually don't believe this would be a good implement, due to the size of the map. I'd rather see other vehicles that could open up different RP, for example a tow truck for recovery but also criminal chop shop missions etc.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The bus is so shitty noone wants to use it. No offence.
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • DVN