Unban Request: Shaianoz Doz Troz
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Your name: Shaianoz Doz Troz[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52976941[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Your ban ID: 59777[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Banned by: Henning[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Reason: Mass RDM[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Involved: Hellokitty[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Why we should unban you: [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]So why should I be unbanned or atleast get my ban shortened?
[/color]

Well as I recall it wasnt mostly me and Hellokittys fault, because if i remember correctly it was a mass rdm with a car involved, while the admin/moderator accused me and Hellokitty for RDM:ing with a tranqualizer.

We accidently hit our car on 4-6 people with it,  I was sitting next to Hellokitty when I was in the vehicle driving.

I can explain more precisely if we can chat or talk on skype? 

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Me and Hellokitty are a true fearless player, and have missed this server for months now. So could we please get this straightened out or atleast get a shortened time on the ban?[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]My friend posted an unban request 3 weeks ago about this ban on me and him, but you guys unbanned him (Hellokitty) and not me.. How come?  [/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Thank You!
[/color]
because the ban request was for us both and i think that you missed me or if you just dont think that i should get a second chance, but it would be great if you could look it up.
cmon, i have been waiting 24 days now to play you guys apporoved the unban but you guys only unbanned hellokitty when the unban request was for us both
Be patient please
its been a month now...
Why should he be patient when this unban request has already been viewed and approved by Grub?

I posted this exactly unban request almost a month ago and recently got approved, I also mentioned Shaianoz but I was the only one unbanned and not him, Grub didnt even mention him?

So why dont you guys just check this unban request out? It will only take you 2-3 minutes?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hahahaha still no answer, what the hell is this?
It's funny that they call them self admins, whats the difference between an admin and a player?

Nothing both of them plays the game, no difference between these two roles.

This is just outrageous.
Do not disrespect the staff team

Approved after reviewal.