Report: Random SRU Warrant + Raid
Name of player: Fealz, Sinister Auda

SteamID: "▄︻芫━━━ SinisterAuda" STEAM_0:1:46622260
"[FL:RP] Fealz"     STEAM_0:0:97591447

Time in GMT: ~7:30 GMT+2

Server: v2d

Summary: random raid

Evidence:http://www.megafileupload.com/i0oj/random.dem (demo)
We found your Illegal parked car in the middle of the street made an search warrant and parked it at Nexus. afterwards we were going to your house and beacuse we wanted to tell you that we found your illegal parked car, and we heard that scrathy sound like a Money Printer and i asked you can we come in? Beacuse he wasn't that kind, and we talked for a while i heard more of that sound and after a while he was like get outta' here or something and locked hes door in a middle of a conversation then we opened the door (beacuse we had a search warrant on him since before) and my parter saw contra, allot of em' he destroyed them and afterwards we're going up to hes house and he had a keypad and a shotgun loaded and did keypad abuse to us and then took off and run, thats my story. Thanks for listening.
with - (afterwards we're going up to hes house and he had a keypad and a shotgun loaded and did keypad abuse to us and then took off and run, thats my story. Thanks for listening.

i mean that we were going up to the floor over us xD sry im from sweden not the best.
Same Thing, I'm Pretty positive the search warrant was a valid reason, If you heard a scratchy sound, kinda like well exactly like a money printer wouldn't you question to search? Just like if you heard a gunshot, Scream, Yelling, Argueing etc... Wouldn't you asked to search the house? Anyways Full story is what FealzHD Said.

PS: How the hell do I play the video
-Audacity-
(11-03-2015, 06:48 AM)FealzHD Wrote: with - (afterwards we're going up to hes house and he had a keypad and a shotgun loaded and did keypad abuse to us and then took off and run, thats my story. Thanks for listening.

i mean that we were going up to the floor over us xD sry im from sweden not the best.

What he's trying to say is that We were going to the 2nd floor, At stairs he had a fading door. He had an shotgun equipped and he opened fading door for a second and shot, then opened it and shot.
-Audacity-
It's not about the scratch or anything. It's about people like you who go SRU 7 oc in the morning just to get kevlar and a gun without spending anything to raid the only two people who are on the server, and we were the last 2 before you joined which means you decided after you saw theres no one except us. After this you act like it would be fine to warrant me and like it would be SRU's job to impound vehicles. It would be a valid reason for a cop but not for a SRU.
Denied.
Next time upload it to Youtube, we don't download anything.