That's rich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3dQ0nnlHY
Lani and Toby!
<3
Ignore the haters, they are just jelly. Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Vaqxination
I don't really know either of the players, I mean I've seen Lani and seen Toby only on the forums, anyway Congratulations both of you, I have faith if any of them are terrible admins they would be demoted, so theres no reason to get so worked up about it.
(10-13-2011, 05:49 PM)boolean Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 04:41 PM)Storm Wrote: *snip*
Nice maturity though, broski.

That's rich.

I'm guessing you're trying to call me immature, and instigate me into insulting you, so that I get permed along with Bio and Guam.
Good luck.
Ladies, please...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-13-2011, 05:51 PM)Storm Wrote: I'm guessing you're trying to call me immature, and instigate me into insulting you, so that I get permed along with Bio and Guam.
Good luck.

No, I just find it ironic. It would be immature for you to insult me over that Angel.

But as usual the thread has gone at a tangent, so let's leave it there eh?

(Ontopic)

Big congratulations are in order for Lani and Toby! Smile I know Lani worked very hard to keep his reputation as immaculate as it is - well deserved. I can't say much for Toby as I don't know him - then again I didn't know Stillalive and what a great admin he is Smile.
(10-13-2011, 05:58 PM)boolean Wrote: I can't say much for Toby as I don't know him
Well, take my word for it: He's a good person, and I personally think he'll make a good admin, maybe even a great one.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • boolean
Congratz both, I guess. But I find it idiotic to perm ban people from the forums (Guam and Bio) for having an opinion.
Please Stop Flaming, Please dont make us Ban anyone Else.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Vaqxination