Lani and Toby
(10-13-2011, 04:41 PM)Storm Wrote: Nice maturity though, broski.

Storm. Do you find it mature to spread hate on an online community about a game? We all aim at being friends or at least what reminds of that in here. I don't think anybody is here to destroy something.. Oh wait maybe you are? Why all the hostility against everything?

This is also to you, Biowulf. Didn't expect that from you.

But seriously guys, you are the immature ones atm. Maybe Toby is not well known (I personally don't know anything about him) but good thing it aint your decision then? You should trust Soulripper in his decisions. No matter what you say about them, he HAS held a community for almost 4 years now. That means he knows how to handle things. Probably better than you.

If you are only here to flame and spread hate, you are just embarrassing yourself.

StillAlive.
The following 9 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Dryblood, SoulRipper, Pechvarry, Toby, Ms. Mudpie, PeanutsFTW, boolean, Triangle, Vaqxination
You think all of these people are pissed for no other reason than to spread hate?
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • bLaT
(10-13-2011, 05:10 PM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Why you all have to be freaking jerks? You all are jealous.

Gz lani, Gz someone i dont know.

We're not jerks, we're simply the voice of the people. And we want good admins to look after the server so we can play on it without being disturbed by minges.

And therefore we need to express our opinion about that admin...

actually,

I think we should do votes on who should be admin, it won't be abused. Due to the amount of Minges of the server (Little) and the amount of good/decent roleplayers (Alot) which would overrule anybody who tries to vote in their friends...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • bLaT
All the Admins make a Vote on a player Becoming Admin, we did this with toby, Therefore it rules out much error.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Vaqxination
@ Small Bear

Votes are even worse, then you get that everybody votes on his friend.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Vaqxination
Yes, I do remember Fcuk/Toby, and from what I remember he was an okay guy.

Congrats the both of you.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 7 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Dryblood, Toby, Kmac, boolean, Aramadon, Triangle, Vaqxination
(10-13-2011, 05:17 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(10-13-2011, 05:10 PM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Why you all have to be freaking jerks? You all are jealous.

Gz lani, Gz someone i dont know.

We're not jerks, we're simply the voice of the people. And we want good admins to look after the server so we can play on it without being disturbed by minges.

And therefore we need to express our opinion about that admin...

actually,

I think we should do votes on who should be admin, it won't be abused. Due to the amount of Minges of the server (Little) and the amount of good/decent roleplayers (Alot) which would overrule anybody who tries to vote in their friends...

WE R TEH 99%
Congratz to both of you.
This thread is Showing peoples True Maturity.
The following 5 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Lani, StillAlive, boolean, Triangle, Vaqxination
Congrats to both of you.
Hope to play with you soon.
Smile
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]