soooo...
I'm pretty much bored every single day now because I'm perm'd for something I didn't do, every single day I regret joking about DDoSing with my friend on steam, though it shouldnt result in a ban for joking about it on steam chat.
I've talked to grub and he doesnt seem to want to re-open my UBR when I have new evidence that shows another user admitting to DDoSing and saying I didn't do anything.

Anybody got any suggestion what I should do now that I don't have the ability to play on the gamemode I love?
pls no "get a life" im anti social i hate people and being outside
Not too much you can do now other then wait 3 months and try to get unbanned again.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 2 users Like Ali's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Tomo
Welcome to the perma for something you didn't do/didn't mean to do train.
(12-09-2015, 07:14 PM)connbob Wrote: Welcome to the perma for something you didn't do/didn't mean to do train.

lets call it the perm'd for no reason club
(12-09-2015, 07:16 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 07:14 PM)connbob Wrote: Welcome to the perma for something you didn't do/didn't mean to do train.

lets call it the perm'd for no reason club

That's the one Smile

I'll start with my story Tounge

Once upon a time, there was a RPer named Conn.
He was doing a storage wars RP on v2d, and had been doing well.
He was selling a locker owned by GamingOfficialzz, and said that "This could be good, the LAST locker had a tranq and a suit in".
Falcao bids higher, because apparently I said the current locker. I'm pretty adamant I didn't. That warrants a perma ban...

The End.