7 day weapon Blacklist
Your name: Macorl3y

Your blacklist ID: 64780

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:18420109[/b]

Reason:Random tranqing as a gun dealer

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Why we should unban you: I have discussed this on the servers and most people belive the blacklist is a bit harsh. I honestly really love these servers and would lover to continue playing but playing 7 days in game without weapons or two of the roles seems somewhat impossible to me. I have seen people in game get 1 hour bans for CDM, I didnt even kill anyone. Maybe i was wrong to tranq someone as a gun dealer but in my defence i believe it was role-play fine. The president was dictator who had banned all gun dealers and i was stuck inside the city, i tranqued and officer of two who were arresting another gun dealer when i was blacklisted for 7 days from the class and weapon usage at all. I did not even get a chance to explain my actions. Honestly I love these servers so much I would hate to lose the chance to keep playing on them (I have tried without weapons and so far have been killed alot). 

I hope you guys can see it in your hearts to atleast lower the ban to something more playable, and kudos on making the best role-play server on Gmod

Kind Regards.
I don't want to be rude and impatient but the guy in front of me got a reply by just asking for one. So I am going to do the same. Can I get a reply please?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-04-2015, 01:13 AM)Macorl3y Wrote: I don't want to be rude and impatient but the guy in front of me got a reply by just asking for one. So I am going to do the same. Can I get a reply please?

Honestly its better not to get a response because if you dont get one in 7 days your unban request gets automatically approved. Patience is key, staff are always busy it seems, just give them a little bit.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Thanks mate I will continue to be patient then, and hope for the best.
Please do not bump your requests, NightHawkd will look at this as soon as possible.

Zerdrick warned for not bein involved
(11-04-2015, 02:12 AM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 01:13 AM)Macorl3y Wrote: I don't want to be rude and impatient but the guy in front of me got a reply by just asking for one. So I am going to do the same. Can I get a reply please?

Honestly its better not to get a response because if you dont get one in 7 days your unban request gets automatically approved. Patience is key, staff are always busy it seems, just give them a little bit.
That only applies to Unban Requests.
"If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record."
Also if the Unban Request isn't answered in 7 days then it removed from your history but it does not say you will instantly be unbanned, just the history of it will be removed.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Accepted.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda