Should this case be re-opened as Suarez is now a moderator again?
(11-02-2015, 06:56 PM)Suarez Wrote: With the case you're all pointing to where awestruck had to provide evidence that was because he had evidence and was being extremely nitpicky about uploading it (messing the staff around for 15 pages). I don't record my game unlike awestruck and I have no evidence to post.

We also work on a innocent unless proven guilty basis. Not the other way round.

I don't think I've ever come out with a statement saying that I always record, as such a statement would be untrue. Also, I never stated in my Ban Request that I had evidence.

''We also work on a innocent unless proven guilty basis. Not the other way round.''

You say this, yet GHOSTK1LL3R and I were required to upload evidence showing my own wrong doing? Why would I prove myself guilty? It makes 0 sense. 

''innocent unless proven guilty''

Yes, until proven guilty by the accusers. Not proven guilty by myself. We were forced into submission and threatened with punishments if we didn't incriminate myself... Seems legit to me.

[Image: 4cdd42a9da.png]

Now. Back to the topic at hand. Your case.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • mgdwszx
(11-02-2015, 06:56 PM)Suarez Wrote: We also work on a innocent unless proven guilty basis. Not the other way round.

IS that why Ghost was permed for something forum related + forced to upload something he dont have to?

YOu may not reply to this, I know how this shit works here, I just wanted to rage a bit.
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Awestruck, Doctor KuLa, mgdwszx
Keep on topic please. Anyone else to bring up Awestrucks case or anything affiliated with it will be warned.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
* Doctor KuLa eats the popcorn
[Image: popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif]
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Awestruck, Emil
+support
The following 1 user Likes Coded Brain's post:
  • Awestruck
+support

It should, I still have lots of stuff to talk to Suarez about.
(11-03-2015, 07:30 AM)Gogson8 Wrote: +support

It should, I still have lots of stuff to talk to Suarez about.

How come, you had ages to post on there before it was closed yet you were silent?
Maybe he's recently thought about it and has something to say
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Misterbobbie
-support
Sure i see the point of reopening the case, but also, that was a long time ago, and with the understaffing we have on the servers(atleast v33x) we don't need moderators to be demoted. Suarez resigned, time passed, and now he's a staff member again. I believe anyone grows as a person as time goes, no need for retroactive punishments.
(11-07-2015, 12:49 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: -support
Sure i see the point of reopening the case, but also, that was a long time ago, and with the understaffing we have on the servers(atleast v33x) we don't need moderators to be demoted. Suarez resigned, time passed, and now he's a staff member again. I believe anyone grows as a person as time goes, no need for retroactive punishments.

Time passed? There was about a 2/3 week space between his resignation and reinstitution into the staff team, not that long lol
also who says he's going to get demoted? he may well be innocent o.o
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]