Should this case be re-opened as Suarez is now a moderator again?
(11-01-2015, 09:38 PM)Suarez Wrote: Ultimately its up to Grub/Soul whether it gets reopened but I'm okay with it.

Nice to hear. By the way what was the reasoning behind getting promoted again? Nobody seems to want to comment on it, the resignation post was deleted, and no announcement was made. I personally dont think you resigned because of the AA thread but I am just curious as to the reasoning.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Nobody knows, everything is out of touch with the community. Unless you go and physically ask a member of staff, there is 0 transparency. This case should be re-opened, 100%.
The following 5 users Like DVN's post:
  • Awestruck, Huskii, aDisabledDeer, goigle!, mgdwszx
(11-01-2015, 08:47 PM)Suarez Wrote: The evidence showed nothing anyway. Just a bunch of OOC screenshots.

That's why you (the accused) need to provide evidence of your guilt now so you can be punished.
Failure to provide evidence of your own guilt will result in a punishment.

^ Because that's how things seem to work here now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 5 users Like RIC0H's post:
  • DVN, Prosto, Awestruck, Doctor KuLa, goigle!
RIC0H makes an excellent point that didn't come to my mind in my previous reply.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Case needs to be reopened 100%
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
The following 1 user Likes Misterbobbie's post:
  • Awestruck
I have absolutely nothing against Suarez as a person or as a member of the staff team;

However I have always said, and this is to the annoyance of many staff members (NightHawkd for one), that the staff team should be transparent and that all staff members should be held accountable for their actions, not because they make bad decisions, but because they are in a position of responsibility.

I support this case being reopened
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Awestruck
Is Grub or Nighthawkd able to force Suarez to upload proof he didn't break the rules? Because until then it's not really proven? Just going from what's happened in the past of course Smile
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Awestruck, Coded Brain
(11-02-2015, 06:27 PM)DVN Wrote: Is Grub or Nighthawkd able to force Suarez to upload proof he didn't break the rules? Because until then it's not really proven? Just going from what's happened in the past of course Smile

Guilty until proven innocent.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 2 users Like Ali's post:
  • Awestruck, DVN
With the case you're all pointing to where awestruck had to provide evidence that was because he had evidence and was being extremely nitpicky about uploading it (messing the staff around for 15 pages). I don't record my game unlike awestruck and I have no evidence to post.

We also work on a innocent unless proven guilty basis. Not the other way round.
I just love how salty you all are. Seriously, grow up.
Case should indeed be relooked at, but say it in a normal way instead of trying to be an internet-toughy.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Suarez, MasterNoda