Poll: Would you go back in time to stop a man-made disaster or the birth of a dictator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.67%
5 41.67%
No
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IF you could go back in time once......would you? and why?
I'd go a few years younger, when you could play with Lego without being judged. Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Awestruck
(11-09-2015, 07:38 PM)Viljo Wrote: I'd go back 3 years, just to see my old friends from FL again...
* Viljo sheds tear

I'm with Viljo on this one... I'd love to see the good ol' days, or v2p.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Awestruck
(11-09-2015, 07:38 PM)Viljo Wrote: I'd go back 3 years, just to see my old friends from FL again...
* Viljo sheds tear
Oh those were the days Cheese
The following 2 users Like SourLemon's post:
  • Awestruck, Zambie
I'd go back and Invest in Apple and Microsoft
The following 5 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • SourLemon, Awestruck, Tomo, Falc, goigle!
Well, this is my opinion. I think you can never change the past (It is still impossible), people suffered from the disasters that happened or dictators that born. But people have learned, they rose up and fought for a better life, correcting past mistakes and improving their daily life. For that is how humans learn, they can fall but then stands up better than ever!

Wob
The following 1 user Likes Wobbuffet's post:
  • Awestruck
(11-09-2015, 10:54 PM)Wobbuffet Wrote: Well, this is my opinion. I think you can never change the past (It is still impossible), people suffered from the disasters that happened or dictators that born. But people have learned, they rose up and fought for a better life, correcting past mistakes and improving their daily life. For that is how humans learn, they can fall but then stands up better than ever!

Wob

Excellent point. Everything happens for a reason. Today's era is the way it was meant to be.

Getting into some deep shit here xD
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Wobbuffet, Wolven
(11-09-2015, 05:54 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: If you could go back in time only once to stop a big event such as a man-made disaster, or the birth of a dictator, would you? Why?

(In your response, state a situation you would/wouldn't go back to and why)
Vote and Discuss

I would go back in time to Thursday and slash my fucking tires so I couldn't have gone on a roadtrip
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • Awestruck
I have a TARDIS :>
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN, Awestruck, Tomo
Not have hacked my old best friends's habbo account, and then tell him that I did it (6 years ago),

fuck man I was dumb.
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Awestruck, De CodeerHeer