Server downtime
(10-31-2015, 02:17 PM)Jan Wrote: Go outside in the meantime! Smile

Heard alot about it, IP?
The following 2 users Like rand0m0mg's post:
  • Moxew, Grub
(10-31-2015, 02:17 PM)Jan Wrote: Go outside in the meantime! Smile

Never heard of that server. Is it new?
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
(10-31-2015, 02:10 PM)Michael Businessman Wrote: So will the server be moving to a more secure host? Will this solve the multiple daily crashes, because everyone already knew the server definitely wasn't 99.9% uptime.

The crashes add to the dynamic, it makes it so if say the police is full, after the crash you will be able to join. Also bases etc are cleared and makes it so that you are able to base at a previously occupied location.
(10-31-2015, 02:40 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(10-31-2015, 02:10 PM)Michael Businessman Wrote: So will the server be moving to a more secure host? Will this solve the multiple daily crashes, because everyone already knew the server definitely wasn't 99.9% uptime.

The crashes add to the dynamic, it makes it so if say the police is full, after the crash you will be able to join. Also bases etc are cleared and makes it so that you are able to base at a previously occupied location.

A timed and organised server reset is a dynamic, one that benefits the player as they are aware when not to place down items or contraband: and can prepare calmly for the reset. If the police is full, then it will not stay that way as people shift between jobs and roles. 
The base clearing dynamic could work on some level, but in my opinion if someone has gotten there first, secured the area with dupes or props, as well as bought the doors, they deserve to keep it for as long as they wish/until they no longer can (raid). 

A server crash is not a dynamic, it is a pain. People should be aware of when the server has downtime as much of the time I and my friends will not place contraband or arm ourselves with weapons in fear of losing them to a crash. 
Thank you for the update, Soul.
(10-31-2015, 02:56 PM)Michael Businessman Wrote:
(10-31-2015, 02:40 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:

A timed and organised server reset is a dynamic, one that benefits the player as they are aware when not to place down items or contraband: and can prepare calmly for the reset. If the police is full, then it will not stay that way as people shift between jobs and roles. 
The base clearing dynamic could work on some level, but in my opinion if someone has gotten there first, secured the area with dupes or props, as well as bought the doors, they deserve to keep it for as long as they wish/until they no longer can (raid). 

A server crash is not a dynamic, it is a pain. People should be aware of when the server has downtime as much of the time I and my friends will not place contraband or arm ourselves with weapons in fear of losing them to a crash. 

The servers will crash, however much you dislike it, it's more about seeing the good in the situation.
Im having withdrawal symptoms xD
The following 1 user Likes RobertDamianCrawford's post:
  • Tomo
Thanks for update soul! :3

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Update:

The problem seems to be bigger than expected and I doubt that OVH works after 5 AM or at sunday.

Therefore I've bought a new dedi that will run untill the main dedi is back online. If no further problems arrise, it should be online this evening. 

The IP will be: cityrp.fearlessrp.net:27015 for v2d and cityrp.fearlessrp.net:27030 for v33x

I will announce it when it's online.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 7 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Avgar, Rylund, Michael Businessman, Cyclone, Brikaas, Tomo, Spear
(10-31-2015, 04:48 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Update:

The problem seems to be bigger than expected and I doubt that OVH works after 5 AM or at sunday.

Therefore I've bought a new dedi that will run untill the main dedi is back online. If no further problems arrise, it should be online this evening. 

The IP will be: cityrp.fearlessrp.net:27015 for v2d and cityrp.fearlessrp.net:27030 for v33x

I will announce it when it's online.

Thanks for the update and all the efford!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]