UBR JonBry2727 i am sorry
Your name: JonBry2727

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115672169

Your ban ID: 65471

Banned by: [FL:M] Pear Extended by Grub

Reason: Steam Profile Spamming train props, lags the server. Extended by Grub

Why we should unban you: Hi, i say now i have do foolishness, i would say I AM SOOOO SORRYY !!!
I canĀ“t find another server where i can play day for day ! Fearless, i miss you ! I am now banned for 3 month and i miss it to play on V33x server with other Roleplay players ! I have spam this props because a guy have prop blocking the city tunnel i would Park my Orange Lamborghini Murcielago to spawn my Smart for two ! Please Fearless give me a last chance Sad

Scrive by JonBry2727
Ohh gooottt i have scrive Steam Profila and than the Reason xDDD
Pending investigation.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Hello,
this request is getting denied for no effort put into unban request at all. For something that you did and the way you expressed yourself here, does not give me a good enough opinion of you actually being sorry and not serving the punishment enough. With that, I'm suggesting you wait a month and try again, but then, do it properly.

Thank you,
Fearless Server Moderator
Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Yes Sir Pear
Denied.

User JonBry2727, was found guilty of his actions. User had been banned so far for three months for propspamming trains.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub