Car Sold Without Telling Me How Much I would Get
I had my mini, i was thinking of selling it.

I didn't know how to sell, i was thinking someone gives me money, then i press sell and select there name.

To test it, i went on the mini and pressed sell it tells me if i want to sell it, i pressed yes. It just instantly sells my car without telling me how much i would get. I think it's stupid, at least tell me how much i would get, THEN ask me if i want to sell.

Now i have no car and only 20k back from buying a 50k car.

I want them to remove the money i got from selling the car, and return my car back to me

Also fix that selling option to say how much you will get.

You would think that it would at least tell you before, but no, it instantly sells the car.
The following 1 user Likes H4MZ4's post:
  • Haarek
When you 'Sell' a vehicle it basically goes back to the market and you get 50% of the money back. If you want to sell it to another player you would have to look at them and hit 'Give' whenever your deal is worked out. (Side note, I recommend doing all person to person trades in chat so it is logged in the event that someone attempts to scam you.)

As for getting the car back and having the money removed, you may have to get in touch with an Administrator directly. I do agree that there should be a verification when you hit 'Sell' so you know what you are doing and how much you get, so it may be worth posting in the suggestion forms about that.
The following 1 user Likes Zenra's post:
  • H4MZ4
When a mistake is made, which is clearly the case here, the admin can take out the money out of your account and refund your car back.
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Edned
This is something that you should PM to Soul, he is the only one that can help you here as far as I know.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)