Random perma ban for alt accounting
Your name: Astari

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65576596

Your ban ID: 66807

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Alt accounting // Extended by nighthawkd

Involved: -a

Why we should unban you: Because i don't believe in getting randomly perma banned after donating 60$~

I would also like it if someone who actually knew what they're talking about posted.
[FL:M] Tomo had suspicions that you were double accounting after seeing that you made a Player Report whilst you were "banned". He asked me what he should do, so I forwarded your SteamID to CodedBrain who looked up to see if you were double accounting and he showed me a screenshot proving that you were double accounting. I merely offered to ban the player as Tomo was not ingame at the time, but I was so it would have been easier for me to just ban you.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Hi Astari,

First of all, you did not specify a date that the video on your Deadshot report was taken, you just said 15:15. This obviously made me assume that it was taken today. When I saw this, it instantly raised suspicions as I knew that you were currently had 11 days left on another ban. I talked to Suarez about it and he said he would ask an administrator to do a check for double accounting, which he did and it came back showing another account was linked with yours. This is when I posted on the thread asking: "Astari you are currently banned for 11 days. Mind telling us how you are on the servers?", to which you replied, "im not even answering that as the answer is so easy to work out...inb4 alt accounting". I assumed this was you admitting that you had an alt account (I obviously do not get your sarcasm), which then fully confirmed to me that you were in fact double accounting.

I will get an administrator to check further into this and if you are not in fact double accounting, I will apologise. Until then, can you please stop saying that I don't know what I am talking about. I did not make this decision based on nothing. With what was given to me, everything pointed towards double accounting.

Thanks,

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-30-2015, 10:44 PM)Tomo Wrote: Hi Astari,

First of all, you did not specify a date that the video on your Deadshot report was taken, you just said 15:15. This obviously made me assume that it was taken today. When I saw this, it instantly raised suspicions as I knew that you were currently had 11 days left on another ban. I talked to Suarez about it and he said he would ask an administrator to do a check for double accounting, which he did and it came back showing another account was linked with yours. This is when I posted on the thread asking: "Astari you are currently banned for 11 days. Mind telling us how you are on the servers?", to which you replied, "im not even answering that as the answer is so easy to work out...inb4 alt accounting". I assumed this was you admitting that you had an alt account (I obviously do not get your sarcasm), which then fully confirmed to me that you were in fact double accounting.

I will get an administrator to check further into this and if you are not in fact double accounting, I will apologise. Until then, can you please stop saying that I don't know what I am talking about. I did not make this decision based on nothing. With what was given to me, everything pointed towards double accounting.

Thanks,

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator

I made that video before i got banned, i thought you would be able to work that out, especially because it has the same Name and playtime before i got banned. No disrespect intended.

If you may or may not remember my account was hijacked and all my routing got completely fucked over by him constantly ddos attacking me, i don't know if he did any actual hacking on my network but i can promise i have not alt accounted in anyway, shape or form.
(10-30-2015, 09:23 PM)Suarez Wrote: [FL:M] Tomo had suspicions that you were double accounting after seeing that you made a Player Report whilst you were "banned". He asked me what he should do, so I forwarded your SteamID to CodedBrain who looked up to see if you were double accounting and he showed me a screenshot proving that you were double accounting. I merely offered to ban the player as Tomo was not ingame at the time, but I was so it would have been easier for me to just ban you.

Fearless Moderator
Id like Coderbrain to comment and tell me the steamID's and proof that they're linked, he can't just put my steamid into a box and it dumps out all my steam accounts, which i have a lot of for csgo smurfing
Our system will only show accounts that have been linked to you and have played on Fearless. Ones that have not played on Fearless are not accounted for. Please provide proof of when the video was created by right clicking on the file pressing properties at the bottom of the menu, then screenshot the properties menu that does pop up and post it in a reply here. I must remind you any attempt to fabricate or tamper with evidence will result in a permanent suspension.

Fearless Moderator
(10-31-2015, 11:02 AM)Suarez Wrote: Our system will only show accounts that have been linked to you and have played on Fearless. Ones that have not played on Fearless are not accounted for. Please provide proof of when the video was created by right clicking on the file pressing properties at the bottom of the menu, then screenshot the properties menu that does pop up and post it in a reply here. I must remind you any attempt to fabricate or tamper with evidence will result in a permanent suspension.

Fearless Moderator

[Image: 4JvXqeA.gif]

One is the source recording and the other one is the project exported from Premiere pro.

If you still don't believe me i will hook you up with a join.me and ill show you my screen.
Thank you for your swift responses. Case is under review.

Fearless Moderator
Accounts are 100% linked on the same IP.

Time stamp also works against you.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub