Banned for inexperience
Your name: Ben
(Steam friends name)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59003837
(You can find this when you search for your ban)

Your ban ID: 66806
(Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 

Banned by: [FL:M] Jan
(Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason:  Breaking FearRP
(Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: The Corleone Family
(Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: 
I have just over 3 hours played on your server, I was strolling back to my house and all of a sudden i get tied up and guns pointed to my head, i got scared and called for an admin, they claimed I was breaking the rules and when I went to talk to the admin, he simply said 'It's like talking to a brick wall' then I got banned. I feel this is very unfair as I didn't get a chance to speak to him about the incident.
You haven't been banned for being inexperienced, you've been banned because you broke fearRP and then simply ignored me asking you about it 3 times, that's also why I said "it's like talking to a brick wall".
(10-30-2015, 04:32 PM)Jan Wrote: You haven't been banned for being inexperienced, you've been banned because you broke fearRP and then simply ignored me asking you about it 3 times, that's also why I said "it's like talking to a brick wall".

I was trying to talk to you through my mic, but the amount of people talking mean't you couldn't hear me, at least wait for me to answer rather than banning me in 2 minutes. Bad bid of moderating there...
I asked you three times atleast, you didn't use your microphone and you didn't type anything either. And before you talk about a "bad bit of moderating" please note that I am not even required to talk with you before punishing you, yet I still chose to and yet you ignored it.

Denied.
Denied.