My friends Unban Request -EuroGamer
Star 
Friends Name:EuroGamer

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:55921716

Your ban ID:66791

Banned by:[FL]NightHawkd

Reason:RDMing, Breaking NLR and Patrolling as SWAT // You should know better

Why we should unban you:
I was not RDMing they had guns out and were shooting so we shot back.
Yes i broke NLR without knowing i did.
I did not patrol as SWAT i was simply trying to get my car back but it glitched(Transit Glitch)
I got banned for 6 days and i think i should have a less ban because i only broke 1 rule and i know i should’ve not have done that i hope you guys can give me a chance because i’m trying to not break the rules but its not simple because sometime i (More people) break the rules without knowing plz report ASAP

I really like FearlessRP and think they should keep going I hope i get unbanned because its a great server!
-Greetings EuroGamer
This Is Not My Unban Request.
This Is for my Friend EuroGamer he don't have a Acount on www.Fearlessrp.net
and he Realy whant to Make a Unban Request So that this.
[INVOLVED] He was patrolling, but wasn't at the same time. They were standing at the curb, with their guns out, mugging people. As good officers, they went to stop them.
[Image: File:Flag_of_the_United_States.svg]
I saw you breaking the rules as they were being told to me. Lying in the courthouse does not help you out.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-31-2015, 04:36 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I saw you breaking the rules as they were being told to me. Lying in the courthouse does not help you out.

okay thank u for ur responding Nighthawkd. 
if i see my friend am going to tell this to him and il let u now what he say.
Your SteamID: Steam_0:1:68713672

Your ban ID: 66844

Banned by: [FL:M] WorldwideCoffee

Reason: 'Racism'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: i no it was Racis But it Wasn't my it was a youtube video that i was looking at and i now i was realy Racis But ist Fun to Whatch So please Unban my i Love roleplaying on the Server and i didnt now that i Was Holding my voice Button. Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hh0ercdJfQ

greating Dominique
Denied as you knowingly broke the of our server and you need to learn.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda