FrostyBurrito28's Unban Request
Your name:FrostyBurrito28

[b]Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59061102

[b]Your ban ID:66425

[b]Banned by:[FL] NightHawkd

[b]Reason: Prop spamming and Crashing the server

[b]Involved: -

[b]Why we should unban you: I admit to accidently crashing the server. What happened was I was going through all of the advanced duplicates I had made. I went through them and found one I hadn't used in a very long time. It was a shop in the BP. I spawned it and it ultimately crashed the server. I had no intentions of this and at the time I didn't even know that that was what had crashed the server. The prop spam had been accidental and when I used it on the server a year ago it worked just fine. This was a huge mistake and I had no idea this would happen. I would never do something like this on purpose.

(Heres the suck up part)
Many people on the server know me fairly well. They know I would not do something like this because I love this server so much. The day before I actually did a roleplay experience with NightHawk and I had applied for the S.A.A as well. I would not throw my 210 hours all away by prop spamming for no reason.
The thing is that you spawned the same thing multiple times and actually caused it to crash. Let me discuss this with a few others and we may see about reducing it.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The reason I spawned it multiple times is because the first time I did I would phase through it. I did not understand why so I clicked it again. When it finally did spawn in, the server crashed.
What was the actual dupe? Because it from what I see in the logs it is all the same thing except for two props.

The dupe was a gun shop I made out of cabinets from the FL content pack. I don't remember the other 2 props but I had a fading door as well. Everything was this cabinet. I made this dupe like 3 years ago and I was very immature then and very vain.
6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record

Please respond before tomorrow at 12:49pm thankyou
He has already replied twice, that doesn't count.
(10-31-2015, 08:51 AM)Suarez Wrote: He has already replied twice, that doesn't count.

He has not responded to my last reply for 8 days now. I believe it should count because it has been this long with still no reply.
It does not count. The reason I have not responded is because I have been very busy doing multiple things. With that being said I am going to deny this unban request due to the fact that you knowing spammed that "prop" knowing full well what it would do.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin