Well cya
Leaving due to the fact that the servers are completely under-staffed, the courthouse is filled with liars and the community is just generally toxic. I don't find playing Fearless fun anymore due to the amount of people just constantly attempting to be goody two shoes to get moderator. Additionally my ban is lifted on the day fallout 4 comes out which means i won't be playing at all then.

Id also like to express that i've been trying to get 2 bans removed for about 2 weeks now and nothing has been done about it, everyone is just to "busy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBhBG5lqpzM
Staff are always active, so I feel that is a bit of an excuse from you.

Bye.
Aww sorry to see you leave :c
Bye!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I still need my chicken nuggets, Astari.
Seriously though, Goodbye and Good luck.
Astari brah, don't let them push you out bud. Shame you're leaving though, hope you can return at some point with a clear mind and begin to play again.
Seeya man.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(10-29-2015, 05:50 PM)Falcao Wrote: Staff are always active, so I feel that is a bit of an excuse from you.

Bye.

Falcao man i was playing all day and all day yesterday and the only mod i saw on v33x was Ivan and he couldn't cope at all, he was getting atleast 3 reports a minute of people just flipping shit
(10-29-2015, 05:57 PM)JackZe Wrote: I still need my chicken nuggets, Astari.
Seriously though, Goodbye and Good luck.

[Image: i_was_a_chicken_nugget_t_shirts-r55b6573...gy_324.jpg]
(10-29-2015, 06:10 PM)DVN Wrote: Astari brah, don't let them push you out bud. Shame you're leaving though, hope you can return at some point with a clear mind and begin to play again.

Cya Dawg
The following 1 user Likes Astari's post:
  • DVN
Have a nice one, mate. C'ya!