Law Spam
How do you guys feel about this, I realize its really annoying when people like Williamfarmery add laws just to annoy us (Ex.: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=544020478 ) Should there be a rule against it?
I suggested that it should not be allowed, or hidden from ooc. People disagree
Well. I'm pretty sure he said that for fun. And yes it is annoying as hell. But it is called RP.
Already Suggested something about it:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65462
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
It is better for RP. But on the downside, it's not the first time William has said something like this, which is annoying. It needs to be changed so they don't come up in everyones chat after the first 15-20 maybe.
It would be unreasonable to create a rule against this. However, giving the option to hide law broadcasts to each player is something that should be added.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • JackZ
I agree with the ones saying that there should be an option added, where you can hide the "law spam". With that said, I find it stupid to make a rule about diallowing alot of rules being made within a short period. This would prevent a good President RP, and whether you like it or not, it makes the president job way more realistic. Its not like the law books in real life is shortened because people don't like the way they're made. And for people like William to put alot of effort into the laws, is really nice to see. To see that people like the roleplay they are doing, is the best. You don't get pissed about people making a 240 prop building for a roleplay, do you?
The following 1 user Likes TheCasanova's post:
  • Zambie
It's unnessary to have a rule against it. I don't have a problem with law spam, but maybe if some people do mind it, the law block command would be useful to have.
Well 200+ Laws are not very useful, people will not read them. It has only happen once to me and I think there should be some limitations
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
260 Laws which WilliamFarmer has is pretty F**kng annoying I have to say.
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • Baskingner
I don't think the problem is that there are people who literally make over 300 different laws, the problem is that these laws take around 5 minutes to post and during those 5 minutes gameplay is nearly impossible because the chat log is spammed so all RP kind of goes on "Standby" for a bit.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 4 users Like Holdem's post:
  • rand0m0mg, Doctor KuLa, ltblackcoat, JackZ