Poll: Is 'omg my neighbours are so gay' homophobic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, definitely
13.41%
11 13.41%
No, of course not
76.83%
63 76.83%
Not sure
9.76%
8 9.76%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you consider homophobic?
(03-23-2016, 02:14 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
But honestly, my opinion is this; if you are gonna bring sexuality into a argument or call someone something that could be taken as a insult then just avoid doing it, it will just offend people and make you look like the bad guy.

The thing is, I didn't bring it into an argument. It was a relevant part of a story I was telling. I can agree agree with the rest of what you said though.

edit: a to an
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Keep in mind: The poll does not say what I actually said.
This is what I said:
"my roommates are literally so gay omg"

I made a fairly quick summary of the blacklist for those who aren't familiar
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • mgdwszx
It's a statement of fact, not at all derogatory. I can't even see why anybody would be offended by it. If he walked into his roommate having LITERAL gay sex, it would be and is fine to make that remark. Theoretically, if he walked into his roommate having straight sex and said he was gay, then that could be taken as offensive. I fail to see why the 6 people voted that it is homophobic did so.
stupid signature keeps breaking
(03-24-2016, 05:40 PM)goigle! Wrote:
I made a fairly quick summary of the blacklist for those who aren't familiar

Good video, you bring up some very valid points. Apologies for misquoting you originally in the poll, would change it but I can't :p
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • goigle!
(03-24-2016, 07:58 PM)Hungames Wrote: I fail to see why the 6 people voted that it is homophobic did so.

its probably some mods or admins xdd
I never understood the big deal about this. Why do you have to nitpick and find ways around the bush to keep someone punished?
I will/have never understood that mentality.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • goigle!
(03-24-2016, 08:36 PM)franku Wrote: Good video, you bring up some very valid points. Apologies for misquoting you originally in the poll, would change it but I can't :p

worry not, I feel like the fact the poll got such a high result (92% not offended) with an arguably, slightly more offensive (but still not offensive) phrasing speaks for itself
(03-24-2016, 09:13 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 07:58 PM)Hungames Wrote: I fail to see why the 6 people voted that it is homophobic did so.

its probably some mods or admins xdd
The only staff (or players in general) I've really seen publicly argue in full support of keeping the blacklist are Falcao, Grub, Hitman, and Agorith. That's 4 right there.
What if I call someone a midget, no one cares, but really I am offending small people.

Only people car about is gay I guess,

#StopMidgetphobia
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • goigle!, Midget
(03-24-2016, 09:51 PM)AssassinHero96 Wrote: What if I call someone a midget, no one cares, but really I am offending small people.

Only people care about is gay I guess,

#StopMidgetphobia

I feel offended! PLAYER REPORT!

Jk love you really. <3
Regards, Midget