Unban Request for JOFIGHT
This is an UNBAN REQUEST from JOFIGHT.I make the UR cuz he dont have FL acc and i did it for him

Your name:JOFIGHT

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:75092503

Your ban ID:66707

Reason:TOS // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you:
I like the RP so much is my favourite server if i get perma i will leave Steam From That im new to it but its my first RP i didnt know RP exists my friends tell me to join and i like the server thats why i keep playing on the server i byed garrys mod and i stop it because i didnt like the reason of starting play more garrys is fearless rp if you unban me you would be the best if not its your decision have a nice day
I do not see as to why you should be unbanned when you know and agreed to our TOS and then did what you did.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
What i have to do to unban me i just make an acount to talk can you tell me what i have to do i broke 1 rule why you cant give me a chance tell me
Well you violated our terms of service by selling/buying items in another game for money/items on our server which is strictly prohibited.

You even admitted it in the Out Of Character chat.

What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
yeah i know that but what you want me to do with that for real i wanna get unbanned what i need to do i will pray i will help just tell me plz i dont want to leave Garry's Mod its my fav RP
yeah i know that but what you want me to do with that for real i wanna get unbanned what i need to do i will pray i will help just tell me plz i dont want to leave Garry's Mod its my fav RP
Guys i cant afford that i have done a lot of mistakes in the server but i need 1 more chance if you get banned from a server you like a lot you would be like me
and 1 more thing when you banned me audacter it was saying 24 hours and then NightHawk Do it Perma i think
Denied as you knowingly broke our ToS.