Ban request on Dimitris3331
I was walking past the Radio tower on v2d and I found a rebel, I walked up to him, and he proceeded to beat me with a baton or a ram, it wasn't doing damage, so I wasn't bothered, but I did call him an idiot.

So he tranquillized me and tied me up, he then told me he was going to rob me of all my money or he'll kill me, I followed him into a building and he told me to sit in a chair, he untied me so I could do so and then tied me backup when I sat down, I was telling him he had no valid reason to do this, so he went to a cop and a minute later came back and told me "The cop does not give a fuck" I told him the limit to the money he could rob me of, then he took the money, and took me outside.

He then said "I'm going to untie you, and when I do, you're going to run, and if you stop to turn around or stop at all, I'll be here, and I'll kill you" I ran off because I didn't want to be killed and now I'm here writing this story

Sadly I have no screenshots or videos from when this was occurring but if required I could screenshot the words I spoke in OOC directly to him during the occurrence. (He never spoke a word of text, he only spoke in voice chat)

Steam Name - Dimitris3331
The user in question has 24 hours to provide evidence and apply a template to this thread before it is denied.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Denied.