banned for following the rules
i just got banned for following the rules let me explain
me and my friend bought a house at the industrial area and we went to the city and when we got back some guys blocked of the entrance saying it was there base while we had our house in there so i told a admin about it eventually no admin helped me at all so i got mad so me and my friend sold the house and then got our car to leave and then they started robbing us we didnt listen to them cuz they broke the rules at first place then they shot my friend for no reason and then i got banned for fear rp without even the admin asking what was going on 
so basicly ive been banned for not valid reason and if you call what these guys did okay then your basicly saying you can build a base around someone's house and block the owner from gettin in or out without breaking the rules 
the admin that banned me is snowredwolf if you were wondering in my opinion this used to be a good server but now you can just build bases around other people's house and you can get banned without the admin ever asking what went wrong or what the problem was 
my best regards catrekt.
Hello, Sverre6699. If u want to be unbanned. Then this is the wrong plaze to do it on! Here u have a link to the right plaze: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15.
Thanks! General Weed | Philip. Any thing Else u want help whit, i am there for u.
Please direct yourself to the Unban Request section which is here.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member