Unban request for me
Your name: Hamza

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93571240

Your ban ID: 66686

Banned by: [FL:M] Jan

Reason: ('Breaking NLR and fearRP'

Involved: Lots of people

Why we should unban you: I did not fear RP, he told me to go into the room, i took my time, someone blindfolds me and then they are telling me to sit in a chair when i was blindfolded

I did not break NLR, I died at the enterance of the tunnel down the road, then i came to the base which is at the top of the road. 2 different places
You broke fearRP by constantly delaying what the armed man told you to do and you broke NLR because you died near the entrance of the base, I teleported to your last death position so there's no use in puttung up a differend story about that.
Delaying is not fear RP, I am still going where he is telling me. It is totally RP to slow down
I admit the fact that I broke NLR, but I believe that I did not follow Fear RP. May I have my ban shorterend at least? As I think i did break NLR but i dint follow Fear RP
You did in-fact break fearRP as you were even yelling "No fuck you, yeah go ahead and kill me" at one point. you broke two rules and got a one day punishment for doing so as a result, which seems more then fair to me.

Unban request denied.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda