roommates
who else has shitty roommates

I am currently listen to some 12 year old boy scream at his older brother who isn't even my roommate but just spends the night every night in his boyfriend's room.

He's having a temper tantrum and I'm trying to write an essay. Here's a transcript

Kid: "I wanna be left alone for 15 fucking minutes"
BF: "That's not gonna happen"
Kid: "suck my ass"
BF: "Why are you being such a fucking kid?"
kid: "because I am a kid dumbass"

and they're still fucking going at it god damn
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • summotion
Got 2 dick twads that are 1 floor above me, they throw fucking illegal fireworks out of the window at like 3 AM. Blastingdutch folk music at 5 in the morning with the balcony doors open. I still hope they somehow get cancer, just so i can see them suffer (I ain't joking). I called the cops on them, about 4 times. The fucko threw a gardening pot on my parked car, because he was mad about the popo.
Can't handle it anymore, I'm in the proces of moving back to my parents. I'm going to throw brakefluid all over his fucking audi, when i'm done moving my shit. Tears that paint right off.

Advice to you young ones out there, stay at your parents place, until you can buy a house which has no close neighbours. 1 Pesky dickhead can ruin your whole damn year.
I have no gay room mates because I live at home

gay people are cool
(10-26-2015, 11:36 AM)DVN Wrote: I have no gay room mates because I live at home

gay people are cool

I have no problem with their personality (or gays to be clear as well) or whatever I just hate living with them cause they're usually loud at 1-4am which is when I'm trying to sleep :-/
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • DVN
(10-26-2015, 11:08 AM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: Got 2 *** twads that are 1 floor above me, they throw freaking illegal fireworks out of the window at like 3 AM. Blastingdutch folk music at 5 in the morning with the balcony doors open. I still hope they somehow get cancer, just so i can see them suffer (I ain't joking). I called the cops on them, about 4 times. The fucko threw a gardening pot on my parked car, because he was mad about the popo.
Can't handle it anymore, I'm in the proces of moving back to my parents. I'm going to throw brakefluid all over his freaking audi, when i'm done moving my shit. Tears that paint right off.

Advice to you young ones out there, stay at your parents place, until you can buy a house which has no close neighbours. 1 Pesky dickhead can ruin your whole damn year.

oh that's pretty damn bad
the worst thing my roommates have done didn't really affect me, they were doing something in the shower and it started flooding cause they accidentally blocked the drain and it started dripping into the room below us