Game crashing when driving near the car colour changer
Uhm read the title, just completely locks up then closes down
(10-26-2015, 02:02 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: Thats odd. You could try turning off all your addons except for Fearless ones and testing it.

I don't have any other addons apart from the FL ones
Try loading up single player on the specific map. I'm curious to see if its actually Fearless causing the issue or if the map on your end.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-27-2015, 06:40 AM)Grub Wrote: Try loading up single player on the specific map. I'm curious to see if its actually Fearless causing the issue or if the map on your end.

Its Fearless's scripts doing it.
(10-27-2015, 03:28 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: That is very strange. Perhaps you could try redownloading the content packs to see if someone is broken with your copy.

I think its to due with the execution or something on my game, i WAS using a modified awesomium core dll until a few days ago, maybe that caused it. I will try again after my ban has expired.