ubr
Your name: Dan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80374954

Your ban ID: 66612

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Spawning car so it would kill multiple people, that was more than intentional than anything'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I had just switched from my job as a SWAT officer. As an instinct, I usually put my car away because it is usually a police car, but this time I had a BMW out. I put my car in the garage but realized that I needed it for an upcoming RP. I went to the nearest street to spawn it, which was the street behind BP, and there were about 5 people back there. Grub or Nighthawkd (not sure who) set up a cross walk using the prop &&&&. When I spawned my car, I aimed toward the right lane and the car clipped into the gate prop, spazzing out and killing about 2 people. 

As it twisted around the others failed to move, and it looked like they intentionally walked toward it, and it ended up killing a grand total of four people. I apologized dearly and got in my car. I was froze in the air by Grub and explained to him that is was an accident and how I didn't know it would clip into the gate. He told me he would speak to me in a minute but I got no response and was banned.

I am sorry that I didn't get the whole thing recorded. I had just started recording when the video starts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUNzflpX...e=youtu.be
I went to the nearest street to spawn it, which was the street behind BP, and there were about 5 people back there. Grub or Nighthawkd (not sure who) set up a cross walk using the prop

You just so happened to run over to a huge group of people to spawn a car?

When I spawned my car, I aimed toward the right lane and the car clipped into the gate prop, spazzing out and killing about 2 people.

Don't lie in your unban request Dan. I saw exactly how you spawned it and even tested it. There is no way possible for you to spawn your car in the right lane and yield the same results that you did. I tested it multiple times. 

The picture that you show is not how it spawned Dan. Second of all, you can see how close you had spawned it to the prop as well. Your own evidence condemns you of your actions. There is no way possible you spawned the car in the right lane.

He told me he would speak to me in a minute but I got no response and was banned.

I had no reason to speak to you after concluding the case. I had tested my theories and had time to think about what just happened. 

Denied.

I would suggest fixing your microphone so it can be heard in the video. I also suggest not blatantly lying in an unban request because that is a punishable offense.

Take care.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub