Can't join the server/randomly exites the client
I have played Fearless for a long time, but in the end i had so mutch to do (shool, gf, you name it) so unforunatly i had to quit Gmod. But now i wanted to redownload gmod and i installed everything i needed but then i noticed that after 45 min-2 hours of gameplay my client exited without any notice. This happend several times and now i cant even join the server. The game just quites. Is there anything i can do to solve this problem?
[Image: ZgKTMV2.png]
"Were you not close enough to a great king to learn by his example?"
Could you try verifying your GMOD files for me please?

[Image: e88b2577cf.png]

[Image: 4df47a33ee.png]

See if that helps.
I had the same problem for a while, for me it was a bunch of corrupted addons that i had subscribed to, unsubcribe to all the addons in the workshop and download the ones needed for FLRP.

Otherwise i suggest you play around with -dxlevel <number>, mine is at 110, but your computer might work on another level.
I have tried all of this, and i can play on other server. This happens ONLY on Fearless
(10-26-2015, 01:54 PM)Lifesence Wrote: I have tried all of this, and i can play on other server. This happens ONLY on Fearless

This probably is something to do with either our content or content that is having trouble running/working with FL's making your client exit.

You should try disabling all addons, uninstall all of FL content, re-download FL content and ensure they are the only ones enabled.
Now i cant even join the game, the game client closes when i am in loading screen. This happens ONLY on Fearless
(10-26-2015, 02:02 PM)Lifesence Wrote: Now i cant even join the game, the game client closes when i am in loading screen. This happens ONLY on Fearless

I've had this issue before? Has it just randomly started happening? Honestly, I left it alone for a few hours and it seemed to fix itself somehow. I don't know an exact fix, you should try searching for your issue and how to resolve it on YouTube, Google or some sort of gmod forum.
I have! Many people have this issue, especially on DarkRP servers. This have been a issue for years and i only found old posts from 2010-2013
I'd recommend reinstalling if at all possible. Don't forget to redownload the content packs manually if need be once done.
I found out, i just putted -autoconfig in startsettings