RLY?
Your name: (clashgamer2004)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:147354347)

Your ban ID: (66904)

Banned by: ([FL:M]Jan)

Reason: (Constant failRP, not taking my warnings serious)

Involved: (Who was involved? A                                                                                                                                                                                                               Why we should unban you: (Because He said i must read the rules and later i open the bank door about a axt and then he has ban me i understand him but why?I dont do anything i am not read the rules im know but now i know that sorry) 
I had warned you twice before banning you, and I even gave you a third chance, yet you still reply by saying "haha xd" instead of taking my warnings serious.
no you dont understand it you say read the rules and i say but the rules are longer and then one say the ban is more longer and then i laughing sorry i dont know
i really understand you
i say xd because you say read the rules and then i say but the rules are long and then one is writing the ban is longer then i must laughing
why now
Thing is, I gave you 3 chances to read the rules and warned you what would happen if you didn't, yet you ignored my warnings.

You clearly broke several rules, and you should have taken this whole thing serious.

Denied.
Moved.