Star 
Friend name: MC Turbina

Friend SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105595511

Friend ban ID: 66561

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Basing in tides hotel.

Involved: --

Why we should unban you: Good day.

Already, I have been clear that I am doing a favor for a friend of mine who just take ban by smuggling within the hotel.

Well, my friend was very well doing its base inside the hotel when he came to know by the moderator mentioned above, that my friend could not do based/contraband on the tides hotel.

He asked me to make a unban request because he did not really know who could not do it and asks lots of excuses for what happened and that, from this ban, he already knows not to make base/contraband inside the hotel.

Already, thank you for your understanding.

I await answers brief.

Lengths,

Snowable.
Signature directly/copy of GeorgeTheBoy's
Next time will result in a warning
-Grub
Sorry for not being me doing this UBR i had been some troubles with my steam and i had to unistall it because when i tried to open my steam in my shortcut it wouldnt open .
The information is all here my friend is telling what is was going to say ...
I know that i shoudnt done that but i dont think that 1 day ban is too much for a thing that doesnt hurt anyone or ruins all the Roleplay of the server , if you could like lower the ban it would be nice.

Lengths,

ZMonKey
Did you or did you NOT base in the tides hotel? I'm not unbanning you due to the fact that you think its too 'long'.

If you know you broke the rule, do not post an unban request.

Denied
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda