UBR For [FL:RP] Mike / [FL:RP] Mike Myres
INVOLED - I posted the BR.

I initially posted it because it was clearly a doomfort, you could see us and we couldn't see you at all - massive unfair advantage.
Your walls also nearly hit the skybox which the rules clearly INTENDED to not allow.
Thanks for your input Kahjo, I appreciate that - a lot, since I am not sure how to use the measuring tool.
Here is 2 pictures of how tall it is and proof that it was a doomfort - so whether it was below 4 metres doesn't matter as you doomforted.

http://imgur.com/a/DPEvq
In regards to not being able to see the player, that part was APPROVED by Tomo once I had lowered it infront of him, it wasn't however raid tested and I can only assume Tomo took a different angle to Derkadark.

Nethertheless, this was APPROVED by multiple staff members.
(10-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Here is 2 pictures of how tall it is and proof that it was a doomfort - so whether it was below 4 metres doesn't matter as you doomforted.

This ban was not because of a doomfort Derkaderk so I believe your reply to be invalid.
(10-23-2015, 08:17 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: Here is 2 pictures of how tall it is and proof that it was a doomfort - so whether it was below 4 metres doesn't matter as you doomforted.

This ban was not because of a doomfort Derkaderk so I believe your reply to be invalid.

Ban reason can just be changed to add this reason on as it is clearly a doomfort.
(10-23-2015, 07:46 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: Your ban was applied for the reason of rule breakage 18.2, not doom forting.

So in argument to the breakage of 18.2 I'd like you to seriously consider the quote from the doomforting paragraph stated above.

If you also were to mention doomforting in the ban, then I was going to quote "Doomforts are overpowered defences that are almost impossible for a raiding party to overcome, even if they are realistic." and say that this fort was successfully defeated twice, once by Police and once by a rival gang. We have only been raided 5 times with this base.

But yes, in regards to 18.2, the admin did have the final say and nessercary changes were made.

Thank you
Not being able to see the person shooting you is classed as doomforting, nuff said.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(10-23-2015, 08:25 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 07:46 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: Your ban was applied for the reason of rule breakage 18.2, not doom forting.

So in argument to the breakage of 18.2 I'd like you to seriously consider the quote from the doomforting paragraph stated above.

If you also were to mention doomforting in the ban, then I was going to quote "Doomforts are overpowered defences that are almost impossible for a raiding party to overcome, even if they are realistic." and say that this fort was successfully defeated twice, once by Police and once by a rival gang. We have only been raided 5 times with this base.

But yes, in regards to 18.2, the admin did have the final say and nessercary changes were made.

Thank you

I can confirm that the police won a raid as I was right next to it when they raided it.

EDIT: I am actually involved in this. I saw this happen yesterday. Thank you for your warning
Kahjo, you are not involved, do not post here.

User warned
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]