shitboxes
I always knew source hitboxes were bad, I had no idea that they were this bad:
https://youtu.be/7HWCRZ7xPtQ

It explains so much about all the times I've failed to baton people or why headshots weren't an instant kill :^)

Did anyone else know they were this f ucking bad?
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 2 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • MasterNoda, TheSiphon
I cannot remember the command to turn hitboxes/model hitboxes visible, but I think it would be interesting thing to see.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
RDM! Ban!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • goigle!
(10-23-2015, 11:16 AM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: RDM! Ban!

sorry my bad
I think it is possible to modify them? maybe FL could do that?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The ending was just perfect.
And yes I agree, last night me and some friends were getting raided and a SRU sniper had us pinned so I got into a sniper fight and I kept aiming for the head and the bullet hit yet didn't do damage.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • goigle!
(10-26-2015, 02:53 PM)Audacter Wrote: The ending was just perfect.
And yes I agree, last night me and some friends were getting raided and a SRU sniper had us pinned so I got into a sniper fight and I kept aiming for the head and the bullet hit yet didn't do damage.

That was me you were shooting at >:)

I saw a bullet go through a wall and hit me in the head and do like 12-24 damage. Not sure if the wall reduced the damage though.
(10-26-2015, 11:59 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 02:53 PM)Audacter Wrote: The ending was just perfect.

That was me you were shooting at >Smile

I saw a bullet go through a wall and hit me in the head and do like 12-24 damage. Not sure if the wall reduced the damage though.
If it was AWP shooting trough a wall should do much more damage.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(10-27-2015, 05:34 PM)Gibus Scout Wrote: If it was AWP shooting trough a wall should do much more damage.

Wall + props was the issue I'm assuming