Poll: Revert back to previous weapons (the ones with attachments)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, keep the current ones
35.00%
7 35.00%
Yes
65.00%
13 65.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The old new weapons
(10-23-2015, 12:33 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: It was removed because Soul mad e post here and about 47ish people voted and about 37 or so voted for the mad cow weapons. Most of the people that I spoke to once the weapons changed had no idea there was even a post for it and they were active forum members as well.

The people who seemingly did partake in the poll seemed to have voted not knowing the old guns suck to the nth degree, hence they made an uninformed decision where they should've been duly apprized of the difference.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I supported to change back to the pack we have now, and highly regret it. I've never enjoyed playing police since and I feel criminals are way too OP. The old new pack really balanced it all out.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Huskii
LAST WEAPON PACK BACK!
I agree with everyone here. Yes, the old(new) weapon pack became expensive with all of the ammo and attachments but it wouldn't be hard to condense these into more fitting shipments e.g. Rifle Ammo, Rifle Attachments, Pistol Ammo, Pistol attachments ect.

The other 'issue' is that the file size was too large; in all my time on this server (not very long granted only about 330hrs) I didn't hear one complaint from anyone about the size of the download.

Also, just to add. The current weapons system we are using now is just awful. It makes it impossible to win anything against criminals if you are gov and the lack of modifications limits some RP's in my opinion. For example, if I were to ever RP as a hitman I would use a pistol with a suppressor and I would actually be able to take out my hit, now however it is almost impossible to achieve this without using more than at least 1 mag.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 3 users Like Huskii's post:
  • NightHawkd, goigle!, Haarek
This thread is evidence that the vote was not long enough... It's been up for 3 days and only 8 people have voted, however this time mainly in favor of reverting.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • NightHawkd
Old guns were unbalanced when it came to government officals getting all attachments for free; however the detail in guns were better and attachments enhanced RP.

+/- Support to bringing them back.
I voted to get the old weapons back, but they are more bugged than they used to be + as OP said no balancing has been done. Not to mention they are VERY AWKWARD and it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill anyone with less than 2 mags.

The recoil is CRAP, I mean seriously CRAP. The only way to properly shoot them is to go to thirdperson and aim in the gun, if you do this you can get a perfect stream of bullets hitting the exact same spot consintently with no recoil.
+ the ironsights are useless on Medium - long ranges and the only way you would want to shoot is with thirdperson. The SRU is completely powerless considering they can't see jackshit and gets sniped/tranqed instantly.

Seriously if someone has kevlar you need to release at least 1 mag into them to have a chance at killing them.

To try to keep this short I am not happy with the change, and I admit I voted wrong and it would be better with the weapon packs back. However I think it is good that it was tried out.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-26-2015, 10:29 PM)Midget Wrote: Not to mention they are VERY AWKWARD and it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill anyone with less than 2 mags.

they are  almost hilariously awkward... Today I was trying to kill someone and we were doing a stupid dance as we tried reloading and had to use 3 mags to kill each other
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I do not want to loose all my weapons again.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]