Double Accounting Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]Weed

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99063202

Your ban ID: 60501

Banned by:[FL]Nacreas

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: /

Why we should unban you: It's been half a year since this ban has been lifted, it has also been given for Double Accounting.First of all i want to say sry for Double Accounting i learned something from it. In 2014 (or like that)i got banned on one of my accounts for like 2 days then i switched to my other account to avoid the ban. I got a ban for Double Accounting. Then I created some new account and rebuyed GMOD because i really liked the server. I really learned something from that it was really stupid from my side what i did. On my Account [FL:RP] Weed i got only 1 other Ban not more. If i was trying too do shit on the Server i gonna have more than 1. I rebuyed GMOD too play on the server and too stay a part of the community. I really missed the community in this half year. I gonna be happy for another chance. I broke the rules i cant lie this or regret it. FEARLESS RP Community are actually the best community i ever saw. I am sry if something got damaged or like that.
I got alot of friends on the server, we were having some nice actions sometimes i never gonna forget the time were i killed 9 Cops in a row to defend our Base <3 one of the best times of my life in gaming. I know that i dont have any good chances to get unbanned but i want to say you something its the best server on that i played. I dont want to lie or something like that i only want to say that i maked shit. But who gonna buy another time GMOD to play again on one server no one but i did because i really liked the server and it was hard to leave it. I miss it everyday if i think about the old times. After the ban on [FL:RP] Weed i dont even tryed or maked another account because i knew i did actually shit. I gonna be so happy if i get unbanned because i really love the server.
I regret for everything what i did. I have read the rules twice and the ToS.
The admin that has banned you is no longer part of team so therefore after this amount of time I will give you another chance.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.