Freezak's ban
Gonna agree with Suarez here.
Youre a nice guy Freezak and lets say for convenience sake that you were wrongfully banned, these threads arent going to resolve anything and you as an ex-administrator should know that. Lashing out to Suarez is simply sad and wont get you anywhere.

It sucks to be banned wrongfully and i understand that youre upset but poking 22 different members to bump your UBR isnt going to help, you dont need to be a rocket scientist for that. Work this out with Soul in a call or something and im sure this will all be resolved (if youre banned wrongly that is)
Sorry Baskingner, but i never poked any of those members who postedon my thread, although i did knew that two first members are gonna do that i never cared about that as these actions do not belong to me. I'm just surprised how long it took Soul to actually deny my request (yes after that "shameful" act of bumping my UBR) even though i provided all evidence that i had and nicely asked if they need any more. Yet it got denied without any explanation or whatever. I know you and many others do not care about this case as it has nothing to do with you and right now i realized my wakeup call is pointless. I'd really like to hear from Soul about that though.
(10-19-2015, 08:36 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: just saying this thread ain't gonna do shit

It's not meant to do anything, i just wanted to hear from other members, no point in stating the obvious.
This thread is being closed as you only opened it up to discuss your denied unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda