Freezak's ban
What do you think about my ban guys, you think it is fair to ban someone without any evidence, just based on pure assumptions? because that's what the owner does, my unban request just got denied after ignoring it during the whole month, even though i've been wrongfully banned - and you can see it, as i have nothing to do with any account that was supposed to mock CodedBrain.
Totally true, There is nothing to hide
Accidents happens, everywhere in the world

#FreeFreezak2k15.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(10-19-2015, 06:28 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Accidents happens,everywhere in the world

ffs be honest we all know this Ban was wrongfully done
For admins: it's just a discussion, that's all i can do as the owner keeps my account banned and doesn't want to unban it even though i provided a real, sensitive evidence, even though i shouldn't be the side that needs any evidence seeing how the banning side didn't have any.
Not much you can do honestly. Soul did not mention the reasoning of your ban in the first place and didn't show any evidence which sadly, they do not have to do. Sucks that you feel that you have received the short end of the stick but you just have to live with the decision that the owner has made.

(I do not know that much about the situation and my comment is based off of what little knowledge I have)
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
wahey - let's make a discussion and hope admins unban me from a server i don't play on anyway.

if they denied it, moaning about it in discussions won't help at all
(10-19-2015, 07:14 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: wahey - let's make a discussion and hope admins unban me from a server i don't play on anyway.

wahey - let's cry about teachers and hope admins will do anything even though i'm not a staff member anymore nor do i play on the server anyway.

It's not about whether they denied it or not, it's about the fact that it's a wrong ban, not supported with any evidence. But if you fail to understand that i can see the reason why you resigned - it's probably one of those better decisions of yours.
(10-19-2015, 07:40 PM)Volimius Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 07:14 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: wahey - let's make a discussion and hope admins unban me from a server i don't play on anyway.

wahey - let's cry about teachers and hope admins will do anything even though i'm not a staff member anymore nor do i play on the server anyway.

It's not about whether they denied it or not, it's about the fact that it's a wrong ban, not supported with any evidence. But if you fail to understand that i can see the reason why you resigned - it's probably one of those better decisions of yours.

Word
just saying this thread ain't gonna do shit