What do you ride?
Question 
So one of my hobbies is cycling, I've been to it since I was like 5 or something. I really didn't start training until last year. With that I got a random question for FL:

What do you ride?

I ride a Haro 300.1 w/ Federal Contact Grips.

[Image: IMG_0248.jpg]
Full size image link

I also ride a Cyclocross bike Focus Mares AX (as a road bike, Mavic Aksium wheels & Mavic Aksion tires)
and GT Aggressor 3.0 for MTB.

I only ride Road & MTB for training (I'm in a training group/cycling club, I don't know the exact word for it), but my ture passion is BMX, which I pretty much suck at.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • JackZ
I ride my skateboard, I've been skating for over 4 years now
[Image: 7769b5385066bacb00714883f7eaf42e.png]
(Im in the top right) Smile
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • summotion
I ride a Diamondback Response 2015 edition. Lockout, hydraulic forks. Double wall puncture protected tyres. Hydraulic brakes. Get's me where I need to be on/off-road without a car Smile.

No images, it's currently at my girlfriends so I'll snap one when I'm next round there.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • summotion, JackZ
My girlfriend most of the time. (Real bad joke).

I drive my longboard with 4 wheels at the front. When it doesn't rain, I'll drive that babe.
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN, summotion
Used to ride a Haro that my uncle gave me before he passed. But unfortenately someone decided to break into my shed and steal it. (It was worth over £1000 after upgrades due to my uncle doing semi proffessional freestyling on it)
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • summotion
(10-18-2015, 11:11 PM)Falcao Wrote: Used to ride a Haro that my uncle gave me before he passed. But unfortenately someone decided to break into my shed and steal it. (It was worth over £1000 after upgrades due to my uncle doing semi proffessional freestyling on it)

That's sad to hear Sad
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]