That moment when Falcao gets a knife from a case
(10-19-2015, 07:12 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: falcao of all people...

i deserve it more
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Falc
i'd have loved to hear his reaction in ts though i bet that was golden
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • JackZ, Falc
Falcao is that type of guy to unbox his first crate and instantly unboxes a knife.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • JackZ, Falc
(10-19-2015, 07:16 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: i'd have loved to hear his reaction in ts though i bet that was golden
me and timzz were like no he didnt actually get it when he was shouting
i checked his inventory,
i nearly jumped out my window
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Falc, Suarez
Ayyy, Congratz man. Bayonets are the best! and if you know anything about trading you should try to trade up to a better knife.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(10-19-2015, 07:44 PM)Zerdrick Wrote: Ayyy, Congratz man. Bayonets are the best! and if you know anything about trading you should try to trade up to a better knife.

He is a noob i can teach him doe
(10-19-2015, 05:22 PM)JackZe Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 05:21 PM)DVN Wrote: im mad
Wait until we play later, he is such a show off

The amount of times he let someone run past him on B to kill me at mid whilst he was looking at his knife...
The following 2 users Like TimzzElitezz's post:
  • Falc, Pear
(10-19-2015, 08:48 PM)TimzzElitezz Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 05:22 PM)JackZe Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 05:21 PM)DVN Wrote: im mad
Wait until we play later, he is such a show off

The amount of times he let someone run past him on B to kill me at mid whilst he was looking at his knife...

Knives all have a "-25% awareness stat" and "+50% chance of being killed while holding a knife" on them.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)