Hitman promoted to moderator
(10-19-2015, 09:30 PM)Hots Wrote: I aint got no chill if u know me lol dont be talkin shit or else ima put yo ass to SLEEP

[Image: 1349852231-We-got-a-badass-over-here.png]
The following 5 users Like SourLemon's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, DVN, Coded Brain, Alfred, sebasti161
(10-19-2015, 09:36 PM)DVN Wrote: Hots are you a gangster or something?

He must be straight outta Compton.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Ok ok this ends now. This is a promotion thread to congratulate Hitman. As for Hots he has been warned for what he has said. Now this thread will return to normal or I will start issuing more punishments.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 3 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • DVN, Hitman, ryan!
(10-19-2015, 09:36 PM)DVN Wrote: Hots are you a gangster or something?

East Warren.... I try to keep it lowkey tho
Take a Zoloft Hots.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Why u still talkin? didnt u hear the admin? He said the thread should be returned to normal.
All disrespectful posts received a warning. This is a promotion thread, not a place for you to decide if he should of been promoted. If you have nothing good to say, then don't bother to post your comment. Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • ryan!
Congrats Hitman Smile
(10-19-2015, 11:54 PM)Hots Wrote: I aint got no chill if u know me lol dont be talkin shit or else ima put yo ass to SLEEP

[Image: LL7s3sn.jpg]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • DVN, Grunt
Gratz Hitman! Hope you do your duty well! I believe in you! Now to banning mingebags! Smile