Hitman promoted to moderator
LOOOL No way LOOOL AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Omfg gg RIP server
The following 1 user Likes Hots's post:
  • yarrrs
Cogratulations, good luck!
(10-18-2015, 11:22 PM)Hots Wrote: LOOOL No way LOOOL AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Omfg gg RIP server

A well thought out post is far superior to just plain bad manners.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Falcon
What is the problem here? Yes some of you may have had problems with Hitman but why is that a problem, having personal problems with him will not impact on how well he will perform as a staff member. I can say from personal experience with Hitman, he is a great guy and I truly believe he will good a fantastic job as a Moderator and hopefully at some point as an Administrator. "Yes but that's because you're in SAA together!" Maybe so, but I form most of my opinions on people from first contact. My opinion on Hitman was created before we applied to SAA, we became friends and that continued throughout.
To the people saying "UMG RIP SERVER" "LOL" etc, please for the sake of this community, grow up. If you disagree with SoulRipper's decision go at it in a professional manner, for example Zerdrick's post. He displayed that he didn't quite agree with it but he went at it in a sensible manner and is willing to see how it plays out.
So please take a leaf out of his book.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 2 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Tomo, TheMJ
(10-18-2015, 11:58 PM)Audacter Wrote: What is the problem here? Yes some of you may have had problems with Hitman but why is that a problem, having personal problems with him will not impact on how well he will perform as a staff member. I can say from personal experience with Hitman, he is a great guy and I truly believe he will good a fantastic job as a Moderator and hopefully at some point as an Administrator. "Yes but that's because you're in SAA together!" Maybe so, but I form most of my opinions on people from first contact. My opinion on Hitman was created before we applied to SAA, we became friends and that continued throughout.
To the people saying "UMG RIP SERVER" "LOL" etc, please for the sake of this community, grow up. If you disagree with SoulRipper's decision go at it in a professional manner, for example Zerdrick's post. He displayed that he didn't quite agree with it but he went at it in a sensible manner and is willing to see how it plays out.
So please take a leaf out of his book.
Why are you taking a GARRYS MOD server so seriously? I can express my opinion however I wish. Smile
(10-19-2015, 12:24 AM)Hots Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 11:58 PM)Audacter Wrote: -snip-
Why are you taking a GARRYS MOD server so seriously? I can express my opinion however I wish. Smile
Isn't that what I am also doing?
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Hasn't this gone a little too far? Just congratulate Hitman and leave if none of you have anything else to say whether your defending him or against him. Stop being so salty.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Audacter
rip me not being banned
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Coded Brain
So first of all, congratulations Hitman!

I don't really know how to say this, but here it goes.

I'm going to agree with Audacter when it comes to this. In my eyes, that first point when you meet someone is the most important. That first encounter would either allow one to continue a relationship, or a friendship with another. It's very important when it comes to these kind of things, mostly promotions during rough time, to make the best out of something. Now when I first met you, Hitman, you seemed like a chill kind of guy and we became friends. We jammed out to hours and hours of Fallout music while I stole all of your money, it was quite the time. I'm actually happy that people like you are on FL, despite all of the recent chaos, since you have a great personality towards most, but not all. But that really doesn't matter. The fact that you've moved up to the moderator position actually made me feel accomplished, as it would you. Most of you might think the fact that I feel accomplished is self-centered, or maybe not, but the fact of the matter is that, in my eyes, I feel like I knew you would someday get the Moderator position, and hopefully the Administrator. Not because the messages you sent to me recently, or the hours of raids we conducted on the President, but because you try your hardest to make things right, maybe not recently but you could work on that just like you said. And for that I hold you in the highest gratitude. I know this sounds pretty asslicky, which it isn't as I view Hitman as a good friend, not an authority of which I feel uncomfortable talking to. But finally, I'd like to say once more congratulations.

And to all you people saying "Omg this is the worst choice for Mod," or "LOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAH gg RIP SERVER," fuck off. Get off of this thread because the people that care for this server don't want you here. I still care for this server, even after the split, because I spent a long time playing here, and I enjoyed it. I also like the fact that Zerdrick is polite and calm when it comes to this kind of thing. In my opinion, constructive criticism  works like Valium for a senile grandma, and it would be nice, for at least once or twice, for players to politely talk about things rather than be obnoxious dipshits.

And that's my two cents. But.. Just don't fuck up.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 4 users Like Falcon's post:
  • NightHawkd, ryan!, Audacter, Hitman
Gratz on being in SAA
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 7 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Falcon, yarrrs, SourLemon, Grub, MasterNoda, sebasti161, Coded Brain