Hitman promoted to moderator
(10-19-2015, 07:07 PM)Hots Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 04:33 AM)Falcon Wrote: So first of all, congratulations Hitman!

I don't really know how to say this, but here it goes.

I'm going to agree with Audacter when it comes to this. In my eyes, that first point when you meet someone is the most important. That first encounter would either allow one to continue a relationship, or a friendship with another. It's very important when it comes to these kind of things, mostly promotions during rough time, to make the best out of something. Now when I first met you, Hitman, you seemed like a chill kind of guy and we became friends. We jammed out to hours and hours of Fallout music while I stole all of your money, it was quite the time. I'm actually happy that people like you are on FL, despite all of the recent chaos, since you have a great personality towards most, but not all. But that really doesn't matter. The fact that you've moved up to the moderator position actually made me feel accomplished, as it would you. Most of you might think the fact that I feel accomplished is self-centered, or maybe not, but the fact of the matter is that, in my eyes, I feel like I knew you would someday get the Moderator position, and hopefully the Administrator. Not because the messages you sent to me recently, or the hours of raids we conducted on the President, but because you try your hardest to make things right, maybe not recently but you could work on that just like you said. And for that I hold you in the highest gratitude. I know this sounds pretty asslicky, which it isn't as I view Hitman as a good friend, not an authority of which I feel uncomfortable talking to. But finally, I'd like to say once more congratulations.

And to all you people saying "Omg this is the worst choice for Mod," or "LOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAH gg RIP SERVER," fuck off. Get off of this thread because the people that care for this server don't want you here. I still care for this server, even after the split, because I spent a long time playing here, and I enjoyed it. I also like the fact that Zerdrick is polite and calm when it comes to this kind of thing. In my opinion, constructive criticism  works like Valium for a senile grandma, and it would be nice, for at least once or twice, for players to politely talk about things rather than be obnoxious dipshits.

And that's my two cents. But.. Just don't fuck up.
Why the fuck are u telling me to fuck off? You wanna meet somewhere and we can settle our differences like men? Or u gonna hide behind a computer screen like a little pussy. Fuck outta here pussy ass, talk shit and get ur ass beat LOL I'd knock the shit out your bitch ass.

Not sure whether I want to laugh my arse to this or cry of the stupidity lol either way, Congratz on Moderator Hitman!
Regards, Midget