Hitman promoted to moderator
Good luck
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • yarrrs
(10-18-2015, 09:04 PM)Huskii Wrote: Single worst decision this server will probably ever make

Good positive thinking there mate
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Congratulations and good luck!
(10-18-2015, 09:08 PM)Joram Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 09:04 PM)Huskii Wrote: Single worst decision this server will probably ever make

No point thinking positive especially with Hitman now as a mod.. There is a reason there were so many -Supports on his teacher application and now he gets mod?
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • yarrrs
Congratz Hitman! Best of luck buddy!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Congratulations and good luck!
Goodluck. Never met you but i think you'll do good.
(10-18-2015, 09:23 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 09:08 PM)Joram Wrote:

No point thinking positive especially with Hitman now as a mod.. There is a reason there were so many -Supports on his teacher application and now he gets mod?

If my counting is correct he had a 66% +support rate. Just over a third of the people who posted did not want Hitman being promoted as opposed to people like DVN who had 100% +support rate. I am assuming one of the main reason that he got promoted was that he had people vouch for him. All we can do is sit back and see what happens, hopefully Soul made the right choice, Soul has brought the server this far so it is only fair to assume that he knows what he is doing.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Gratz Hitman my friend!

PS:
Always available to help if I'm needed to.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Yeah, shit choice here. I can think of so many people who are more appropriate to the role.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • yarrrs, Grunt