UBR GreeD^
Your name: [FL:RP] GreeD^

Your ban ID: 62453

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: DDOS-attack at players and staff-member.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:  It has been 6 months now since I have been banned. I was informed on my last UBR that after 6 months my punishment would of been enough and I would be unbanned. I understand what I did was wrong but I hope I can be looked over this mistake I made and given a chance. 

I have 2,000 hours on FL; 38 RPP's on FL. I know theses are just figures but I hope they stand for something. It has been a long time since I have been on FL and I would love to come back; there is no other community like FL that I want to be a part of.
I think you've been punished long enough now, although DDoS is a really bad offense. How can we assure ourselves that it won't happen again?

If you can answer that question well, I support an unban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-17-2015, 04:41 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think you've been punished long enough now, although DDoS is a really bad offense. How can we assure ourselves that it won't happen again?

If you can answer that question well, I support an unban.

Since then, I have had 6 months to think of my actions; during this time I had always been remembered of this stupid action of DDOS'ing. For this reason, I'd never consider doing it again. I would just like to apologize for my actions as I have realised how stupid it was from my behalf.

If it was ever to occur again (it wont, I promise) I support a permanent ban
INVOLVED: Was there at the time of events and onwards.

I can confirm that GreeD^ has certainly regretted his actions towards DDoS attacking others since the day he was banned. Before GreeD was banned he was a loyal and respectful member of Fearless, one of the greatest roleplayers here.
I would certainly be pleased to see him on the servers again and I ensure that GreeD will never do that again.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, unbanned. (Ban stays on record for references)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.