Allow Firemen to wear clothing.
Suggestion: Allow Firemen to wear clothing.

Description: Currently, Firemen are not able to equip items of clothing. I think that they should be allowed to equip clothing.

Why: 
- Paramedics can wear clothing, so why should Firemen be restricted.
- The Fireman model is old and out of date, if we cannot find a newer one we should at least allow players to wear custom clothing.
- Some suits (such as the gas mask), would be perfect for Fireman RP. E.g. Entering burning buildings or areas would require a gas mask in real life.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+Support for gas masks, though i hope that it is kinda regulated so you don't have a fireman putting out fires in a 100k suit
+Support. 100% agree that firemen should be able to wear gas masks!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(10-15-2015, 03:49 PM)Tomo Wrote: Why: 
- Paramedics can wear clothing, so why should Firemen be restricted.
- The Fireman model is old and out of date, if we cannot find a newer one we should at least allow players to wear custom clothing.
- Some suits (such as the gas mask), would be perfect for Fireman RP. E.g. Entering burning buildings or areas would require a gas mask in real life.

They should make some special clothing just for Fireman, such as as gas mask you can equip when entering a burning building but it be different to the current one, something only for Fireman and more realistic.
[Image: alfred.png]
+Support for only the gasmask
-Support all we need is an updated model. You will get people wearing stupid clothing items for a fireman and not everyone can access the gasmask model and even that doesn't fit the look of a fireman
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(10-15-2015, 06:10 PM)Huskii Wrote: -Support all we need  is an updated model. You will get people wearing stupid clothing items for a fireman and not everyone can access the gasmask model and even that doesn't fit the look of a fireman

Many suggestions have been made for a new model, but the trouble is, there are none on the workshop.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+Support for gas mask, that will be usefull for roleplaying. Smile

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Approved.
Implemented.