Website design changed?
Is it just me or did the websites design change?
This is what it used to look like: http://prntscr.com/8re6s9

A few buttons got moved from the top here is a slightly informative picture:  http://prntscr.com/8re7ju

I honestly think it looks a lot nicer now Smile.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Yeah, Soul made changes to the fearless light theme which is really awesome now. It looks like the fearless classic theme but more metro-ish and resposive for mobile phones. Huge thanks to him!
I'm personally loving the new design, much more responsive and clean. I'm about to make a quick suggestion though about something that's missing from the classic theme I'd like to cross over to the new one. None-the-less great work Soul.
I like this theme, but now it's cancer to browse on phone
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Ali,
It is nicer indeed.
Remember you can change what the website looks like at the bottom, for example it could be Fearless Classic or Fearless Light
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • Prosto
(10-15-2015, 02:59 PM)Audacter Wrote: Remember you can change what the website looks like at the bottom, for example it could be Fearless Classic or Fearless Light

Omg thanks
(10-15-2015, 12:00 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: Yeah, Soul made changes to the fearless light theme which is really awesome now. It looks like the fearless classic theme but more metro-ish and resposive for mobile phones. Huge thanks to him!

Although that spelling is on point, the new design is cool.
Ex-Server Teacher
Yes I've changed the layout. I've basically mixed both good things from Fearless Light and Fearless Classic into one. I made the appearance more sleek and the menu is responsive (try to make your browser window smaller). It's also more optimized in terms of performance.

I've made sure to test it a lot, but with all these browser versions there might be bugs. If you spot one, please report it to me. It should be easier to browse on a phone now. Please report mobile phone issues as well.

If you don't like the new design, you can always switch back to Fearless Classic, use the Theme Selector at the bottom right.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Cookies seem to be having issues on my iPhone. Having to re-enter the password to an official clan forum every time I want to view it, whereas it lets me after one entry on my PC.

EDIT: And there seems to be a problem, not sure if it's my side or not, where the message I'm posting will hang on the rotating "loading" circle, but it'll end up posting anyways. Takes a refresh of the page for this to be solved.