[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Pengie, apologies for the delay - we will have an answer for you tonight.

Thanks for your interest, all the best,
(01-07-2016, 02:23 PM)pengie151 Wrote: Application Template (copy only this part for your application) -

Steam name: [FL:RP] Travis Miles

Character name: Travis Miles

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 319

Role-Play Points (RPP): 1

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes.

Age (we will not hold this against you):  15

Last clan and why you left: My last clan never did anything and it got quite boring. That is why I come here, to have some fun with aggressive and passive RP with you guys.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Both are equally fun to me.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Citizen (Changed Job)

Why you would be suited for this specific role: I can protect The Director with my marksmanship and tactics with the changed citizen job so I can protect them well. Any mission can be succeeded if given to me.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: My eagerness to teach, my loyalty, my confidence, and my cooperation.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes I am.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': My interpretation of 'respect for authority' is that when you are in a position of authority anyone below him/her must respect him/her, and comply to his/her's orders depending on the position of authority they have.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Every other weekend. ( will change to every weekend soon.)  Monday: after 6 PM Tuesday: 2pm-6pm Wednesday: 2pm-10pm Friday: (every other friday) 2pm- whenever 

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

At first, I would try to negotiate with the criminal to let The Director go, and if that goes well then I would attempt to get the criminal in custody as soon as possible. If that does not work, I would then try to quietly call for backup then keep the criminal occupied without harming The Director for as long as possible before backup arrives. If that is not an option, then I would try to use my marksmanship to neutralize the criminal as quickly as possible with as least harm done as possible.

APPLICATION - ACCEPTED

After careful review of your application, you have been accepted. Welcome to the Syndicate.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
[Image: 6r2ofmt.png]

Oh hello there old friends.

I've heard the recent news and it really is such a shame what happened and can you bounce back from it? I hope not as it personally saves me the job of handling you.

All the best on behalf of Arcon Corporation.

Joey Essex,
Arcon Corporation Founder.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Grunt
Mr. Essex, we will see you soon.

The Crimson Order & The Syndicate

[Image: cnW2YZR.png]                  [Image: 4rTyRuJ.png]
The following 5 users Like Mike's post:
  • Prosto, Awestruck, Random, Doctor KuLa, TravisMiles
Hello. Junior Unit Johnathon Macira here.

Though my time has been short, I've decided to leave. Thank you for allowing me to be here.

*Hands in his uniform and ID badge*

*leave the building*

goodbye.

- Ex-Junior Agent Johnathon 'mint' Macira
(01-16-2016, 09:45 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Hello. Junior Unit Johnathon Macira here.

Though my time has been short, I've decided to leave. Thank you for allowing me to be here.

*Hands in his uniform and ID badge*

*leave the building*

goodbye.

- Ex-Junior Agent   Johnathon 'mint' Macira

Hello,

Johnaton. You are a good man. Take care, best of luck to you, in the future.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
*Rips off Uniform

*Throws it into the Bin

*Kicks down the door and leaves for ever
(01-16-2016, 03:35 PM)FiELDYx Wrote: *Rips of Uniform

*Throws it into the Ban

*Kicks down the door and leaves for ever

Off*

Bin*

We won't miss you.
The following 2 users Like ltblackcoat's post:
  • Random, Mike
Brothers and Sisters of the Syndicate, At approximately 10 PM Eastern Standard time an elite Syndicate Assault Team entered the EvoCity Prison and launched a rescue operation for our esteemed leader Alexis Cohen (Mike)! All enemies we're eliminated and our leader has been set free! The Syndicate shall live on and no one will stand in our way for total dominance.

Remember Agents, as we grow stronger our enemies crumble.

Syndicate Commander, Xavier Hargreaves.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 4 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Random, TravisMiles, Old Man Jokhah, Captain Barry
Syndicate brothers, sister and Random Gamer <3.

I have decided to leave the Syndicate, i have thought about this for a while and came to a conclusion, our clan is not that active anymore, so this will proberbly be my last time.

*Takes Off his bagde*

*Takes his uniform off, and takes his suit on*

Brothers and Sisters of Syndicate, i know that i haven't been here for long, but i will have to leave for now.

Maybe one day i'll come back.

*Starts crying silently*

*Opens doors slowly and leaves the Headquarters.*

- Former Junior Agent Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]