[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: [FL:RP] Jonas

Character name: Robert 'Jonas' James

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 469 (when writing this application.)

Role-Play Points (RPP): 2.

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes, and i do have teamspeak.

Age (we will not hold this against you):  13

Last clan and why you left: My other clan was inactive, and there is nothing going on in the clan, where i think syndicate is an more active and great clan.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I prefer doing agressiveRP, but sometimes i like doing passiveRP.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Attacker/Defender, i like doing both.

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i'm good at shooting, and i love having bases or attacking because it makes me all hyped due to all the shootings, and i will defend/attack with my greatest weaposn such as the Xm1014, or galils and kevlars, and i will help out any clan members with attacking other people if they have done anything, and i will help defending all bases that the syndicate owns.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I will help defending bases/people and I will help out the members in need. I'm great at shooting if being raided or other sorts of shootouts, and i will do my best to just be a great clan member, i will respect everyone and give them a priority over other clans/normal people.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: I do my best, and i'm very good at grammar in my opinion.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respecting those with a higher rank, and doing as she/he says, and following any orders given.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): All days. Mostly.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(12-28-2015, 02:08 AM)Jonas Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] Jonas

Character name: Robert 'Jonas' James

Application Accepted.

Thank you Jonas for your interest in our organisation, I look forward to working with you in the future, we have big things planned. 

Regards,
The following 1 user Likes Mike's post:
  • Jonas
Steam name: PokerStar5000

Character name:
Jay Chang

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 309

Role-Play Points (RPP):  2

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):
Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you):  

Last clan and why you left:
My last clan was a little clan called the Anyonymous, started by my friend Daze (Now changed names). It started out as a nice clan where all my friends on FL were just messing around and RPing as one clan. I later left because of inactivity of the owner of the clan and that the clan just stopped being what it was before.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:
 I do not have any preference on aggressive or passive RP, I do not have a grudge on any of them. I mostly go aggressive in most cases but try to get some passive in between, to keep myself from not looking like a minge who just came from DarkRP. For example in a burglary, which I do a lot, I usually RP as much as possible in it rather than shooting everyone in the house (if there is anyone) and breaking the contraband. I also go on Passive RP, usually as a shopkeeper of some sort or a small business. I like especially to RP delivery services, which there aren't a lot of, but they seem interesting to be part of because they are unique, compared to the normal shops or passive RPs around.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):
A Security guard. A job that guards, protects and secures special people and areas.

Why you would be suited for this specific role:
 The reason I chose this role, is because I have a lot of previous experience being a security guard for important people, like dictators. I have protected VIPs successfully multiple times without any trouble or any major injury, I like to stay in tactical spots where it's easier for me to get someone than it is for them. I have guarded other places, for example banks and other stores such as jewelry. I can also make sure to secure a perimeter, making sure no citizens or innocents walk into somewhere they do not belong. I know who to talk to and what type of action I should take when something hectic or minor happens.

What could you bring to The Syndicate:
 I could bring more security to the head of the Syndicate, I could act as a barrier either at the front lines or either at the back, as the last resort possible.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
 Yes.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes, I read all the rules once a week and make sure to memorize the important ones and the little, but detailed ones.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':
 My interpretation of respecting the authority is to have a lot of discipline when it goes to communicating with a person higher in authority. In my opinion, discipline and respect are the most important things to have when you are currently dealing with for example getting orders from someone higher in rank. If a person with authority over me orders me to do an action, I would do it without doubt unless someone with authority over him/her told me not to. Respecting the authority also means that you do exactly what your leader says and not to do things on your own without any permission or to "roam around" and to think that you have all the rights to do everything.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):
I'm available pretty much everyday except for when I have exams.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occurred and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Since I am near the Syndicates Head office, which I assume would be secured and station agents, I would start by calling for backup or for someone to monitor or to be in standby, to make sure there's no shootout. I would then slowly approach the gangster and attempt to negotiate with him in the best and friendly manner, I'll do that by bonding and having a small trust circle, where he will trust me not to do anything to the gangster and to make sure that he gets away unharmed and meet his demands. The first thing the gangster would ask would probably be free passage and ransom money ($2000) to set him free. I would meet that demand since I do not have financial problems and can fund many things myself. If I did have a financial problem however, I would try to contact a higher rank to fund the ransom if it will be a challenge for me (Paying me the ransom money after I paid him my own). It never happens really so it shouldn't be a big deal. 
(12-28-2015, 02:31 AM)PokerStar5000 Wrote: Steam name: PokerStar5000

Character name:
Jay Chang

Application Accepted.

Thank you PokerStar5000 for showing interest in our organisation, as previous stated I look forward to working with you and bringing you in on the future development of The Syndicate.

Regards,
(12-25-2015, 07:22 PM)misterlol29 Wrote: Steam name: misterlol29

Character name: Jonny Dagger

APPLICATION DENIED

I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been denied, thank you for your interest however I believe at this stage you don't have enough experience to cope with the pressures of our organisation.

Please feel free to re-apply once you have obtained some more experience.

Regards,

Mike. 
Steam name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard

Character name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 1090

Role-Play Points (RPP): 11

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 13

Last clan and why you left: The clan was inactive for a while and the owner left the community for a while (which I wasn't aware of for a bit)

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Depends on my mood. If I'm feeling calm I'll do either but if I'm feeling a little less calm I'll do agrressive as passive will make me more agitated from the bordom (Usually not agitated and annoyed though) It all just comes down to how I feel at the time.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Agent (junior)

Why you would be suited for this specific role: As an agent I can use my firearm and weapon skills I learnt from my time as a UN Peacekeeper  and my diplomatic skills to defuse the situation if that is possible.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I believe I can bring good gunmanship and hard working to the Syndicate aswell as my diplomatic ability from being in the UN.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes. I have 1090 hours with no bans (only a few old blacklists)

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Listening to authorities commands and not stepping out of line. Never being rude or disrespectful (to anyone).

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Very often. Usually all day weekends with a few breaks. Often 4PM+ weekdays and most days on holidays.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

I would try and calm the person and get them to lower their guard or if possible even for them to give up or retreat. If the guard is lowered but there is no sign of giving up I will asses the surroundings then make any desperate measures necessary if it is safe for the director. This includes opening fire at the person or other detaining methods if safe.
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • ltblackcoat, Jonas
I hope we have ourselfs a pleasant New Years, and we survive it.
The following 1 user Likes ltblackcoat's post:
  • Random
Quote:Steam name: Moon
Character name: Chew 'Moon' Dow

APPLICATION DENIED

I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been denied, thank you for your interest however I believe at this stage you don't have enough experience to cope with the pressures of our organisation.

Please feel free to re-apply once you have obtained some more experience.

Regards,
Ukraine
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
The following 1 user Likes Ukraine's post:
  • Random
Due to the players recent ban, the application shall be denied until a period has passed that the player receives no staff punishment.

Thanks for your interest.
Steam name:
[FL:RP] taXXeN22
Character name:

Anatoly/Maria (depends on sex of my character) Яkunin (read as German "Ja")
Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted):
736 at the moment
Role-Play Points (RPP): 
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):

Yes
Age (we will not hold this against you): 

Last clan and why you left:

Amish Mafia - everyone became inactive
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:

I love doing both of them
What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):

Universal soldier, can do a lot of things. Transporting, defending, attacking, negotiating etc. etc.
Why you would be suited for this specific role:

I have some experience of how things work on City RP
What could you bring to The Syndicate:

One hell of a soldier, obedient  and not asking unnecessary questions [b] [/b]
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
Yes, indeed
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):

Of course I did
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':

Pay respect, be obedient and follow orders without any questions (if they dont break rules of course)
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):

Evenings on workdays, and almost always on weekends

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Take my flare gun or Molotov out, fire it behind criminal trying to distract him with it and snipe criminal down with a perfect AWP shot directly in his head when he looks away to check what happened.