[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
(12-22-2015, 02:01 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: TO: Senior Manager Ukraine

Title: Promotions

This will be reviewed, thank you for your suggestion.

As the officer, in-charge of this process...see me.
Mr. Black,

With all due respect, may I point out that the previous team structure has now been removed and therefore you do not control promotions within The Syndicate. Promotions are to be discussed between myself and Senior Management Team (SMT) no single person is now in-charge of this.

Regards,
(12-22-2015, 02:59 PM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: Mr. Black,

With all due respect, may I point out that the previous team structure has now been removed and therefore you do not control promotions within The Syndicate. Promotions are to be discussed between myself and Senior Management Team (SMT) no single person is now in-charge of this.

Regards,

I see, forewarning (that my role has changed altogether)  would have been appreciated, However this does make sense.

However, as my previous office I have made extensive efforts to excess the Agents under my charge.

Originally I would have made my assessments privately, I will there for share my experience with the SMT, Be warned that I will be highly insulted if its ignored.

- H.Black, Senior Management.
Clan Meetings

Due to a lack of communication in the clan, I will be organising a weekly clan meeting.

This will take place on the Fearless Teamspeak, within the Syndicate channel every Wednesday at 8pm GMT.

I will do my best to be present at every meeting in order to keep up organisation, although I am human and I have things I may need to do.

Regards,

Captain Barry - Senior Management
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • ltblackcoat
(12-22-2015, 07:58 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Clan Meetings

Due to a lack of communication in the clan, I will be organising a weekly clan meeting.

This will take place on the Fearless Teamspeak, within the Syndicate channel every Wednesday at 8pm GMT.

I will do my best to be present at every meeting in order to keep up organisation, although I am human and I have things I may need to do.

Regards,

I cannot do 8pm, is it possible to rearrange this for 7pm on Wendsday?

Kind Regards,
TheLoneWolf
(12-22-2015, 08:10 PM)TheLoneWolf Wrote:

Regards,

Kind Regards,
TheLoneWolf

This is going to be set every wednesday for the foreseeable future. If you can't make it this week, come next week.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(12-22-2015, 07:58 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: weekly clan meeting.

Thanks man, We need one of these, I was waiting to present Just this topic, But This will do for now.
(12-22-2015, 08:16 PM)Captain Barry Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 08:10 PM)TheLoneWolf Wrote:

Regards,

Kind Regards,
TheLoneWolf

This is going to be set every wednesday for the foreseeable future. If you can't make it this week, come next week.
Ah right. However, do these meetings happen at the same time?
(12-23-2015, 12:01 AM)TheLoneWolf Wrote: Ah right. However, do these meetings happen at the same time?

Yes.
(12-23-2015, 12:02 AM)ltblackcoat Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 12:01 AM)TheLoneWolf Wrote: Ah right. However, do these meetings happen at the same time?

Yes.
Oh no. I can't do after eights...